Wastelander
972 posts

Re: Ive had my 360 for 3 days and im already having trouble.

Jan 28, 2007

OGRYDER wrote:
I would just return it...It could have been jarred during shipment and messed up the DVD drive.

Most likely.
~Drumline

PSN Handle: Drumline
Message 11 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4030 posts

Jan 28, 2007
I would just return it for another 360...It could have been jarred during shipment and messed up the DVD drive.

Message Edited by OGRYDER on 01-28-2007 02:25 PM
Message 12 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2641 posts

Jan 28, 2007
this happens because the 360 sucks......Microsoft should go back to make Windows and **bleep** like that.....
and I know what your thinking a 360 hater!!! well yes Im I dont find it intrasting in havin a stupid consle that has **bleep** on it...and plus you hvae to buy the stupid HD player because the 360 sucks!!!   and dont tell me about the KILLER exclusives!!  **bleep**!!! what exclusives?? are talking about Gears Of War or Halo??  Gears Of War is **bleep**!!  I can finish the game in two seconds!! and Halo is acheap version of Killzone!!
so dont com here askingfor help...go to your X-box forums and tell that to someone who cares!!!
Photobucket
Message 13 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9674 posts

Jan 28, 2007

KILLZONE-66 wrote:
this happens because the 360 sucks......Microsoft should go back to make Windows and **bleep** like that.....
and I know what your thinking a 360 hater!!! well yes Im I dont find it intrasting in havin a stupid consle that has **bleep** on it...and plus you hvae to buy the stupid HD player because the 360 sucks!!!   and dont tell me about the KILLER exclusives!!  **bleep**!!! what exclusives?? are talking about Gears Of War or Halo??  Gears Of War is **bleep**!!  I can finish the game in two seconds!! and Halo is acheap version of Killzone!!
so dont com here askingfor help...go to your X-box forums and tell that to someone who cares!!!

and this is why i think fanboy comments, and stuff that has nothign to do with the actual topic, should be bannable offenses, and at least get a couple warnings first. waste of space.

As fo rthe 360, take it back, and chew em a good one. get em irritated with you so they just give you a new one without too much hassle.
Message 14 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4030 posts

Jan 28, 2007

KILLZONE-66 wrote:
and I know what your thinking a 360 hater!!! well yes Im I dont find it intrasting in havin a stupid consle that has **bleep** on it...and plus you hvae to buy the stupid HD player because the 360 sucks!!! and dont tell me about the KILLER exclusives!! **bleep**!!! what exclusives?? are talking about Gears Of War or Halo?? Gears Of War is **bleep**!! I can finish the game in two seconds!! and Halo is acheap version of Killzone!!

LOL. Halo came out before Killzone, Idiot.
Message 15 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8643 posts

Jan 28, 2007
Return it!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-08-05
Message 16 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
972 posts

Jan 28, 2007
Killzone, the guy is asking for HELP. The least you could do is not post things like this. I'm not exactly friendly towards Microsoft either, but the guy needs some advice here.
~Drumline

PSN Handle: Drumline
Message 17 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2641 posts

Jan 28, 2007

Drumline wrote:
Killzone, the guy is asking for HELP. The least you could do is not post things like this. I'm not exactly friendly towards Microsoft either, but the guy needs some advice here.

ok sorry....
Photobucket
Message 18 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2641 posts

Jan 28, 2007

OGRYDER wrote:

KILLZONE-66 wrote:
and I know what your thinking a 360 hater!!! well yes Im I dont find it intrasting in havin a stupid consle that has **bleep** on it...and plus you hvae to buy the stupid HD player because the 360 sucks!!! and dont tell me about the KILLER exclusives!! **bleep**!!! what exclusives?? are talking about Gears Of War or Halo?? Gears Of War is **bleep**!! I can finish the game in two seconds!! and Halo is acheap version of Killzone!!

LOL. Halo came out before Killzone, Idiot.

sorry

Message Edited by KILLZONE-66 on 01-28-2007 02:32 PM
Photobucket
Message 19 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
930 posts

Jan 28, 2007

KILLZONE-66 wrote:

Drumline wrote:

ok sorry....

Rofl, I love it when fanboys think they have all the knowledge in the world... Word of advice, competition is good. Sony was dominating Microsoft last gen. Microsoft is now pulling ahead of Sony. What now but for Sony to get even better? It is a win win situation.
Message 20 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes