Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Re: It's happening again.

Aug 21, 2012

USPGCWeekly wrote:
I don't get what is the point of having more kudos, you turn into a MVP or MOD or what? just asking, whatever the prize for having lot of Kudos is, this guy must be stop Smiley Happy I guess you guy can report him, after all, this forum have the most Mod-Wannabe of all PSN Forum
LOL the people on the internet got to love them its amazing the lengths people will go to just for a kudos from begging for them to making fake acounts and kudoing yourself if i didnt know anybetter i would think you get paid everytime you get a kudos
Message 11 of 23 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Aug 21, 2012
It doesn't work that way, MVP here are like Mini-Mod and they aren't getting pay, they just have Mod like Power Smiley Happy It's Mod who get paid and also work for Sony, also MVP are MOD candidate, they could be pick to be MOD and work for Sony if Sony ever need another MOD. And to be an MVP, just get a lot of Kudos and make a lot of thread, help alot of people and they will vote you for it Smiley Happy There, i have crack the mystery, i hope i didn't get a 30 days for solving the forum top secret Smiley Happy
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Tribute-to-Neil-Armstrong-Greatest-Man-Alive/m-p/38079055/message-uid/38079055#U38079055 Pay your respect Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 23 (97 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
42468 posts

Aug 21, 2012

USPGCWeekly wrote:
It doesn't work that way, MVP here are like Mini-Mod and they aren't getting pay, they just have Mod like Power Smiley Happy It's Mod who get paid and also work for Sony, also MVP are MOD candidate, they could be pick to be MOD and work for Sony if Sony ever need another MOD. And to be an MVP, just get a lot of Kudos and make a lot of thread, help alot of people and they will vote you for it Smiley Happy There, i have crack the mystery, i hope i didn't get a 30 days for solving the forum top secret Smiley Happy

MVP's are people that the Moderation team have identified as having made a valuable contribution to the Forums, they do not have the same "power" of the Moderators, I'm also not sure MVP's are Moderator candidates, Moderators are employed by Sony, MVP's are not, receiving a lot of Kudos & making a lot of Threads is also no guarantee of becoming an MVP, helping others & having a good attitude towards other Forum users & the community in general is.

In any event to be asked to be an MVP should be seen as an honor.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_300x50_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Live Chat Available Mon-Sat 6am-10pm PST & Sun 6am-8pm PST
Message 13 of 23 (94 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Aug 21, 2012
They can make thread that normal user can't, started contest and promotion, and everything they report get view first by MOD, in short if you get report by them, then you're screw Smiley Sad !!! And yes, they have the highest honor, and respect Smiley Happy I guess one could called them VIP or Enforcer of the Forum, Sort of Batman when the MOD is offline at night or busy with other work by the day
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Tribute-to-Neil-Armstrong-Greatest-Man-Alive/m-p/38079055/message-uid/38079055#U38079055 Pay your respect Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 23 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Aug 21, 2012
Anyway, if it's not what I think of, then what is this dude cloning Kudos for ?
Message 15 of 23 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8202 posts

Aug 21, 2012

USPGCWeekly wrote:

It's like Stat-padding on games, really.

They should make it like the old Lithum did, where accounts have to rank up at a certain level before being able to give out Kudos.

Message 16 of 23 (80 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Doppelgangergang wrote:

USPGCWeekly wrote:

They should make it like the old Lithum did, where accounts have to rank up at a certain level before being able to give out Kudos.

That would make alot of sense and eliminate such from happening.

Message 17 of 23 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Doppelgangergang wrote:

USPGCWeekly wrote:

So true i agree with that then we wouldnt see obvious people giving themselves kudos

Message 18 of 23 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 21, 2012

USPGCWeekly wrote:

i Said "If i didnt know any better" meaning i know this but if i was a new guy id think that people get paid for kudos

Message 19 of 23 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
37647 posts

Aug 21, 2012

USPGCWeekly wrote:

I find your writing style and registration date... interesting.

Spoiler
Smiley Indifferent
Message 20 of 23 (52 Views)
0 Likes