Mar 24 2013
By: TheDster Gaming Beast 2195 posts

It's disgusting!!!

[ Edited ]
11 replies 249 views Edited Mar 24, 2013
The way some people live, I'm in a prefab home paying a fortune cause of greedy lot owners. It don't matter though cause some day they will get theirs. It even says it in bible.

Anyhow, we been buying storage bins not me someone I know. These people had money you could tell, however full of nasty roach crap. Horrible, the way people that got money live. I have very little after bills. I'm cleanest person I've seen, I got all kinds of disabilities and things that won't heal such as a cut. I Lysol my prefab every month and even have wire picked every crack and clean everything. I've never had bucks like these people that owned this storage bin. Also people that I know personally from middle class to rich but I'm cleaner then all I can safely say? It's not my place to judge but I guess money and being clean don't mix most of time.
Pay your fair share and your taxes and help your employees and pay your employees fair, Corporations. Stop cheating people.
Message 1 of 12 (249 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18064 posts

Re: It's disgusting!!!

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

Being obsessively clean doesn't make everyone else with more money than you that doesn't live that way "dirty" or "unclean"

A building full of roaches or whatever you said, yes, that's a bit different..But as a whole,there is not consistency between higher-income and poor living conditions..If anything its the other way around.

Message 2 of 12 (220 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

Lol for a minute there, I thought you moved into my cousins house, place was infested with roaches...but nice **bleep** place, I would kill somebody to own his house...roaches not included please

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 3 of 12 (171 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16129 posts

Mar 24, 2013

thats called "hoarding".....

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 4 of 12 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013
Ya they got so much money to afford everything they want but don't want to clean what they get. It indicates the good life, their job is easy but they get paid well.
Pay your fair share and your taxes and help your employees and pay your employees fair, Corporations. Stop cheating people.
Message 5 of 12 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7025 posts

Mar 24, 2013

TheDster wrote:
The way some people live, I'm in a prefab home paying a fortune cause of greedy lot owners. It don't matter though cause some day they will get theirs. It even says it in bible.

Anyhow, we been buying storage bins not me someone I know. These people had money you could tell, however full of nasty roach crap. Horrible, the way people that got money live. I have very little after bills. I'm cleanest person I've seen, I got all kinds of disabilities and things that won't heal such as a cut. I Lysol my prefab every month and even have wire picked every crack and clean everything. I've never had bucks like these people that owned this storage bin. Also people that I know personally from middle class to rich but I'm cleaner then all I can safely say? It's not my place to judge but I guess money and being clean don't mix most of time.

Roaches freak me out.:smileysurprised:  I would rather live in house with snakes, than live in a house with roaches. :smileyfrustrated:

976e5d98c9032e7f6319f1445e67cf04.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 6 of 12 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

Mar 24, 2013
Nasty, they disgust me to.
Message 7 of 12 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7553 posts

Mar 24, 2013
I figured this was about cleaning your ps3 controllers lol..

That pizza has 500% more protein.
Message 8 of 12 (125 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Mar 24, 2013
Roaches aint that bad, their smaller and much less dangerous than snakes. I honestly don't see how they are that disgusting this point in life, when everyone has seen a roach or two im sure, lol.

Their brown harmless beetles, get over it...call an exterminator.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 9 of 12 (104 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18064 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
Roaches aint that bad, their smaller and much less dangerous than snakes. I honestly don't see how they are that disgusting this point in life, when everyone has seen a roach or two im sure, lol.

Their brown harmless beetles, get over it...call an exterminator.

Not exactly. Its not about them being "icky crawly things" Its about the potential for disease. An infestation is a serious problem.

Message 10 of 12 (86 Views)
0 Likes