Reply
Jan 08 2007
By: ForceUser11 Big Daddy 21050 posts
Offline

Israel planning on attacking Iran

34 replies 7 views Edited Jan 8, 2007
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?c=JPArticle&cid=1167467680167&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FSh...

Israel on Sunday denied a British newspaper report that it is planning to attack Teheran's nuclear sites using low-yield nuclear "bunker busters."

Iran said any such attack would provoke a reaction and that "anyone who attacks will regret their actions very quickly." According to Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Muhammad Ali Husseini, the report, published in The Sunday Times, confirmed the danger posed by Israel's possession of nuclear weapons.



I really hope this fighting stops because now it really seems uncessary. And anyone in that area this is a warning so get out.

Edit: By the way, why would you announce you're attacking someone?


Message Edited by fudge101man on 01-07-2007 11:36 PM
Message 1 of 35 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/19/2004
Offline
6495 posts
 

Re: Israel planning on attacking Iran

Jan 8, 2007
I see this as the start of World War 3.

Message 2 of 35 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/28/2005
Offline
14324 posts
 

Re: Israel planning on attacking Iran

Jan 8, 2007


fudge101man wrote:
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?c=JPArticle&cid=1167467680167&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FSh...

Israel on Sunday denied a British newspaper report that it is planning to attack Teheran's nuclear sites using low-yield nuclear "bunker busters."

Iran said any such attack would provoke a reaction and that "anyone who attacks will regret their actions very quickly." According to Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Muhammad Ali Husseini, the report, published in The Sunday Times, confirmed the danger posed by Israel's possession of nuclear weapons.



I really hope this fighting stops because now it really seems uncessary. And anyone in that area this is a warning so get out.




hehe... im pretty sure its the other way around... You attack israel and your screwed.... I mean they took on pretty much every arab country.... and won.... belive what you want, them being good fighters, divine intervention etc..

but is israel wants to attack you... you beter find some place to hide or reach an agreement..... there just one of those places you dont screw with....
Message 3 of 35 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/18/2004
Offline
9597 posts
 

Re: Israel planning on attacking Iran

Jan 8, 2007
Maybe the Middle East will blow itself up and all the problems will be gone, huzzah!

Message 4 of 35 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/28/2005
Offline
14324 posts
 

Re: Israel planning on attacking Iran

Jan 8, 2007
yea, i think they is going to be a very large war in the middle east by the end of our lifetimes. whatever the cause.... religion, politics, oil.... or all three....

shadowcyke wrote:
I see this as the start of World War 3.




Message 5 of 35 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2005
Offline
2756 posts
 

Re: Israel planning on attacking Iran

Jan 8, 2007


jamaica0535 wrote:


fudge101man wrote:
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?c=JPArticle&cid=1167467680167&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FSh...

Israel on Sunday denied a British newspaper report that it is planning to attack Teheran's nuclear sites using low-yield nuclear "bunker busters."

Iran said any such attack would provoke a reaction and that "anyone who attacks will regret their actions very quickly." According to Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Muhammad Ali Husseini, the report, published in The Sunday Times, confirmed the danger posed by Israel's possession of nuclear weapons.



I really hope this fighting stops because now it really seems uncessary. And anyone in that area this is a warning so get out.




hehe... im pretty sure its the other way around... You attack israel and your screwed.... I mean they took on pretty much every arab country.... and won.... belive what you want, them being good fighters, divine intervention etc..

but is israel wants to attack you... you beter find some place to hide or reach an agreement..... there just one of those places you dont screw with....


October 6, 1973, read it.


Message Edited by tunefro on 01-07-2007 11:41 PM
_________________________________________________________________
Message 6 of 35 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 05/22/2005
Offline
21050 posts
 

Re: Israel planning on attacking Iran

Jan 8, 2007
I wish the Middle East would become an hero.
Message 7 of 35 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/15/2006
Offline
5818 posts
 

Re: Israel planning on attacking Iran

Jan 8, 2007
Nvm , too politcal.

Message Edited by KING_omletGRIM on 01-07-2007 11:51 PM


Message Edited by KING_omletGRIM on 01-07-2007 11:54 PM

Can you see.. Arbiter ? The moment of salvation.. is upon us.
Message 8 of 35 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/21/2004
Offline
6222 posts
 

Re: Israel planning on attacking Iran

Jan 8, 2007


shadowcyke wrote:
I see this as the start of World War 3.



Not quite, but could depending on who surrounding nations decide to back


Message Edited by mugoldeneagle03 on 01-08-2007 01:54 AM
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 9 of 35 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 05/22/2005
Offline
21050 posts
 

Re: Israel planning on attacking Iran

Jan 8, 2007


KING_omletGRIM wrote:
I hope Iran destroys Israel. I'm originally from Iran and so is the rest of my family , and I hope to god that Israel gets destroyed. The amount of suffering that Israel has caused our arab brothers is ridiculous. Coming into a country and saying "God told us that this is our land" is so incredibly stupid.


Message Edited by KING_omletGRIM on 01-07-2007 11:51 PM

That's not going to happen when Israel is striking first.
Message 10 of 35 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes