Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/11/2005
Offline
11637 posts
 

Re: Is this too good to be true?

Jan 28, 2007
no its not

buzzfarve wrote:
8 mbps?? that does not seem very good...my internet in 100 mbps and it is a little fast but still pretty slow at times



Message 31 of 44 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/06/2005
Offline
4969 posts
 

Re: Is this too good to be true?

Jan 28, 2007
yes it is..... it says it on my computer... its says connected at 100 mbps

animefreak111 wrote:
no its not

buzzfarve wrote:
8 mbps?? that does not seem very good...my internet in 100 mbps and it is a little fast but still pretty slow at times






Message 32 of 44 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/11/2005
Offline
11637 posts
 

Re: Is this too good to be true?

Jan 28, 2007
yeah mine says that too when i connect but its not true it just says that i guarnuntee if you call upo the company and ask them if ur connectioin is 100 mbps they will laugh at u

buzzfarve wrote:
yes it is..... it says it on my computer... its says connected at 100 mbps

animefreak111 wrote:
no its not

buzzfarve wrote:
8 mbps?? that does not seem very good...my internet in 100 mbps and it is a little fast but still pretty slow at times









Message 33 of 44 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/06/2005
Offline
4969 posts
 

Re: Is this too good to be true?

Jan 28, 2007
well then why does it say im connected at 100 mbps

animefreak111 wrote:
yeah mine says that too when i connect but its not true it just says that i guarnuntee if you call upo the company and ask them if ur connectioin is 100 mbps they will laugh at u

buzzfarve wrote:
yes it is..... it says it on my computer... its says connected at 100 mbps

animefreak111 wrote:
no its not

buzzfarve wrote:
8 mbps?? that does not seem very good...my internet in 100 mbps and it is a little fast but still pretty slow at times












Message 34 of 44 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/11/2005
Offline
11637 posts
 

Re: Is this too good to be true?

Jan 28, 2007
im not exactly sure i think it might be that you can connect with a speed that fast using your computer but your internet connection is not 100 mbps that would be like downloading 100 songs in like 4 second

buzzfarve wrote:
well then why does it say im connected at 100 mbps

animefreak111 wrote:
yeah mine says that too when i connect but its not true it just says that i guarnuntee if you call upo the company and ask them if ur connectioin is 100 mbps they will laugh at u

buzzfarve wrote:
yes it is..... it says it on my computer... its says connected at 100 mbps

animefreak111 wrote:
no its not

buzzfarve wrote:
8 mbps?? that does not seem very good...my internet in 100 mbps and it is a little fast but still pretty slow at times















Message 35 of 44 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/11/2006
Offline
3224 posts
 

Re: Re: Is this too good to be true?

Jan 28, 2007


PSP ONWER wrote:
I thought vista isnt out yet and whats wrong with it?

Way too many things to list. For example, not a single XP program I have works correctly with it, it locks up constantly, even if your computer meets the specifications, it still runs very slowly, you need a very expensive graphics card to use half of the programs that Vista comes with, I could go on and on, but I'll  let your imagination do the rest.Smiley Very Happy I got Vista early because my uncle works with Microsoft, and got a copy for free.
 
I reached 128-bit at 2,325 posts!!!oneone111!!

Message 36 of 44 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/11/2006
Offline
3224 posts
 

Re: Is this too good to be true?

Jan 28, 2007


KaMeLeOn_ wrote:
whats too good to be true?
comcast prices are too high
you won't get the advertised speed.


The advertised speeds and prices. But I guess 8 Mbps isn't as fast as I thought it was.Smiley Sad
I reached 128-bit at 2,325 posts!!!oneone111!!

Message 37 of 44 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/06/2006
Offline
2320 posts
 

Re: Is this too good to be true?

Jan 28, 2007
Hmm
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 38 of 44 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/24/2006
Offline
1858 posts
 

Re: Is this too good to be true?

Jan 28, 2007
8 mbps is good, mine is 9mps but it really doesnt matter if its 5,7,8,9... its just the MOST it can go up 2, mine is 9 and they prolly have it set up at 5.
-----------------------------------------------------------
need help with your psp? PM me, dajermster, or Game_Head101 >Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 39 of 44 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/11/2006
Offline
3224 posts
 

Re: Is this too good to be true?

Jan 28, 2007


newfoundError wrote:
I'm so glad I'm on a good connection with a good price.

I have a 15MB/s connection and pay $5 for six months, after that its $29.99



And what company is that? My parents are looking for the best possible deal.
I reached 128-bit at 2,325 posts!!!oneone111!!

Message 40 of 44 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes