Re: Is this monitor HD?

Nov 26, 2006

nyzballa12 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:
It's about 6-7 ft I just measure it

Hmm I guess that will be OK but still not too great to see the HD picture from that small of a screen.

I used to play my original Xbox on a 19" SDTV Smiley Tongue I used to be 8 ft. away and see fine Smiley Tongue I may just wait until after christmas and buy a nice 32"  or 27" hdtv

Yeah that's what I would do

Sounds good

But now you'll have to play your 360 on a 19" tv

Death is not sad, only life never lived.
~Socrates
Message 31 of 37 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8934 posts

Nov 26, 2006

Evil v2 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

Hmm I guess that will be OK but still not too great to see the HD picture from that small of a screen.

I used to play my original Xbox on a 19" SDTV Smiley Tongue I used to be 8 ft. away and see fine Smiley Tongue I may just wait until after christmas and buy a nice 32"  or 27" hdtv

Sounds good

For now If I'm lucky I can talk my parents into letting me use the 37" Sony WEGA tv downstairs...It's not hd but it's a flat screen crt...Smiley Very Happy We bought it like 2 years ago and it kicks ass! Too bad it's not hd but it's better than the 19"
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 32 of 37 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13055 posts

Nov 26, 2006

nyzballa12 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

Sounds good

For now If I'm lucky I can talk my parents into letting me use the 37" Sony WEGA tv downstairs...It's not hd but it's a flat screen crt...Smiley Very Happy We bought it like 2 years ago and it kicks ass! Too bad it's not hd but it's better than the 19"

That would be cool and a lot better.  Just try to hold out a bit so you can buy a better tv.... that's what I had to do.

~Socrates
Message 33 of 37 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8934 posts

Nov 26, 2006

Evil v2 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

Sounds good

That would be cool and a lot better.  Just try to hold out a bit so you can buy a better tv.... that's what I had to do.

Yea, that's what I'm going to do...Just bear it out and wait...I may get a cheap tv after christmas from all the returns at bestbuy Smiley Tongue
YEH DIG?!
Message 34 of 37 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13055 posts

Nov 26, 2006

nyzballa12 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

Sounds good

Yea, that's what I'm going to do...Just bear it out and wait...I may get a cheap tv after christmas from all the returns at bestbuy Smiley Tongue

You coooouuullddd buy a HDTV at Bestbuy and utilize the 30 day return policy and use it for 29 days.  Then you can just return it and say you didn't like it for a full refund .

~Socrates
Message 35 of 37 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8934 posts

Nov 26, 2006

Evil v2 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

Sounds good

You coooouuullddd buy a HDTV at Bestbuy and utilize the 30 day return policy and use it for 29 days.  Then you can just return it and say you didn't like it for a full refund .

I used to do that with the extended warranties at Best Buy Smiley Tongue

YEH DIG?!
Message 36 of 37 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
13055 posts

Nov 26, 2006

nyzballa12 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

I used to do that with the extended warranties at Best Buy Smiley Tongue

do that from now until Christmas and then return it and buy a new hdtv Smiley Tongue

Message Edited by Evil v2 on 11-26-2006 10:00 AM

~Socrates
Message 37 of 37 (0 Views)
0 Likes