Splicer
53 posts

Re: Is the Wii going to pass up the PS3 soon!?

Nov 19, 2006
It just did.
Message 21 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9299 posts

Nov 19, 2006

Clinton514 wrote:

bowlerguy92 wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

bowlerguy92 wrote:

Valin wrote:
Like alot of other members have mentioned already, those stats look inaccurate it seems highly unlikley that stats like that could be determined in mere seconds. But perhaps its true, maybe a person is updating it regularly with newly determined sales from every store that is selling the consoles, again its probably impossible but lets pretend its possible. Sony had a shortage of PS2's while the Wii was releasing more individual consoles then the Xbox360 and PS3 at launch, reasonably the Wii should have sold more consoles anyways just because it has more on the market, but why should it matter? The PS3 is a magnificent piece of hardware while the Wii is living off its 'innovative' controller, the only thing thats keeping the PS3 down right now is the high price but I can bet money that as soon as a price drop occurs the PS3 will pick up sales and go over the Wii's sales fairly quickly. Thats my prediction anyways IMO.

And tons and tons of game glitches and hardware issues.

What do those supposed 'tons' have to do with it?

I just said the PS3 has a lot of kinks and hardware malfunctions to work out.

Oh I thought you were saying that's what's stopping if from selling. Because there are no more PS3's to sell at the moment.

Well a lot of those have been returned.
Message 22 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11979 posts

Nov 19, 2006
Yeah, PS3 had barely any systems at launch compared to the Wii. In the long run, PS3 will destroy the competition.

Message 23 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
845 posts

Nov 19, 2006
That site is a joke, the 360 has not sold over 7 mil units. (LOL)
Message 24 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2914 posts

Nov 19, 2006
That site is unaccurate. There is no way they would know the numbers unless every retailer called the site and shared their results, and we all know they didn't. It is hilarious how all the morons and nintendo kiddies think that it's true.

Message Edited by Ratchet728 on 11-19-2006 08:34 AM
**DAY MAN. FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN. CHAMPION OF THE SUN. YOU'RE A MASTER OF KARATE AND FRIENDSHIP... FOR EVERYONE DAY MAN**
Message 25 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9299 posts

Nov 19, 2006

steve o 0169 wrote:
Yeah, PS3 had barely any systems at launch compared to the Wii. In the long run, PS3 will destroy the competition.

Boy will you be dissapointed this gen.
Message 26 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9011 posts

Nov 19, 2006

steve o 0169 wrote:

what???!!!! How will the PS3's win??? they cost to much and there basically a Xbox360 with a diffrent logo. and yeah PS3 has blu ray and all that so what!! now i do think if the Overpriced PS3's ever go down a few hundred dollars they woul win.. but as of now..nahhh
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 27 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
845 posts

Nov 19, 2006

DriverPs2Fan wrote:

steve o 0169 wrote:

what???!!!! How will the PS3's win??? they cost to much and there basically a Xbox360 with a diffrent logo. and yeah PS3 has blu ray and all that so what!! now i do think if the Overpriced PS3's ever go down a few hundred dollars they woul win.. but as of now..nahhh

Hardware doesn't matter. PS3 will win because of it's games that come out in 2007(Killzone PS3, MGS4, Socom 4, Warhawk, R&C 5, etc) PS2's game library is the single reason why it creamed the Xbox in sales.
Message 28 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9299 posts

Nov 19, 2006

Conflagrant Crow wrote:

DriverPs2Fan wrote:

steve o 0169 wrote:

Hardware doesn't matter. PS3 will win because of it's games that come out in 2007(Killzone PS3, MGS4, Socom 4, Warhawk, R&C 5, etc) PS2's game library is the single reason why it creamed the Xbox in sales.

The 360 already has a vast library of established titles. I dont see the PS3 catching up to it anytime soon with only a few good games.
Message 29 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
845 posts

Nov 19, 2006

bowlerguy92 wrote:

Conflagrant Crow wrote:

DriverPs2Fan wrote:

steve o 0169 wrote:

The 360 already has a vast library of established titles. I dont see the PS3 catching up to it anytime soon with only a few good games.

Compared to PS3's 2007 lineup? Hell no. The sequels to Saints Row and Dead Rising will be available on the PS3. Not to mention, Lost Planet will not stay exclusive. Oblivion is coming to PS3 in Q1 2007. So yeah, pretty much the only exclusives the 360 has is Halo 3 and Gears of War.
Message 30 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes