Fender Bender
4297 posts

Re: Is the Wii going to pass up the PS3 soon!?

Nov 19, 2006

animefreak111 wrote:
but if it was the ps3 in the lead it would be completely accurate right??

Al2x wrote:
Those stats aren't accurate. And who really cares if it does?

No, that would mean it was heavily inaccurate. I've seen that site's counter before. It's not an accuarate representation.
Message 11 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
20648 posts

Nov 19, 2006
its about 8000 past now
Message 12 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7280 posts

Nov 19, 2006
Those are generated.
Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 13 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9299 posts

Nov 19, 2006
Lol it already did pass.
Message 14 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4054 posts

Nov 19, 2006
Like alot of other members have mentioned already, those stats look inaccurate it seems highly unlikley that stats like that could be determined in mere seconds. But perhaps its true, maybe a person is updating it regularly with newly determined sales from every store that is selling the consoles, again its probably impossible but lets pretend its possible. Sony had a shortage of PS2's while the Wii was releasing more individual consoles then the Xbox360 and PS3 at launch, reasonably the Wii should have sold more consoles anyways just because it has more on the market, but why should it matter? The PS3 is a magnificent piece of hardware while the Wii is living off its 'innovative' controller, the only thing thats keeping the PS3 down right now is the high price but I can bet money that as soon as a price drop occurs the PS3 will pick up sales and go over the Wii's sales fairly quickly. Thats my prediction anyways IMO.
Message 15 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9299 posts

Nov 19, 2006

Valin wrote:
Like alot of other members have mentioned already, those stats look inaccurate it seems highly unlikley that stats like that could be determined in mere seconds. But perhaps its true, maybe a person is updating it regularly with newly determined sales from every store that is selling the consoles, again its probably impossible but lets pretend its possible. Sony had a shortage of PS2's while the Wii was releasing more individual consoles then the Xbox360 and PS3 at launch, reasonably the Wii should have sold more consoles anyways just because it has more on the market, but why should it matter? The PS3 is a magnificent piece of hardware while the Wii is living off its 'innovative' controller, the only thing thats keeping the PS3 down right now is the high price but I can bet money that as soon as a price drop occurs the PS3 will pick up sales and go over the Wii's sales fairly quickly. Thats my prediction anyways IMO.

And tons and tons of game glitches and hardware issues.
Message 16 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Nov 19, 2006

bowlerguy92 wrote:

Valin wrote:

What do those supposed 'tons' have to do with it?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 17 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9299 posts

Nov 19, 2006

Clinton514 wrote:

bowlerguy92 wrote:

Valin wrote:

I just said the PS3 has a lot of kinks and hardware malfunctions to work out.
Message 18 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4341 posts

Nov 19, 2006
I don't care about the Wii, I want to see if the 360 will reach 10,000,000
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 19 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Nov 19, 2006

bowlerguy92 wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

bowlerguy92 wrote:

Valin wrote:

I just said the PS3 has a lot of kinks and hardware malfunctions to work out.

Oh I thought you were saying that's what's stopping if from selling. Because there are no more PS3's to sell at the moment.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 20 of 56 (1 View)
0 Likes