May 11 2012
By: rouward Fender Bender 4233 posts

Is that what they learn from Xbox 360?

7 replies 27 views Edited May 11, 2012

Few weeks ago, I posted a screenshot of DiRT 2 PC version on Facebook, then a guy comment that Forza 4 is better than my game. I said no, its GT5, then he replied "F*** N MAN! That game was goon in the days but now Forza took over and KILLED it! The controls for that game SUCK! Forza is actually really really REALLY accurate. so far the best!", I replied "Whatever fanboy."

I remember when I checked on Official Gran Turismo Facebook page that an xbox fanboy keeps chainposting that GT5 is a loser and Forza 4 is the best, and also in other FPS game that everyone commented this game is boring and we suggest yout to play MW2 & 3 on Xbox 360 over the PS3 or PC.

Is that what they learned from Xbox to tell all gamers how powrful is the xbox compare to other consoled  and share  to everyone?

Filipino | GT6 Player | Love Live Fan | PC Technician

Message 1 of 8 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2149 posts

Re: Is that what they learn from Xbox 360?

May 11, 2012

lol. This is the best looking racing game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NSjfaSw4_M

-evilbunny

Message 2 of 8 (27 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6566 posts

May 11, 2012

Just ignore this pathetic loyalists. They spend more time trolling than playing actual games.

Message 3 of 8 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7738 posts

May 11, 2012

Well, what do you expect from loyalists on a platform which mostly plays COD multiplayer?

Intelligence? LOL.

Message 4 of 8 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4233 posts

May 12, 2012

Emerald_Swords wrote:

Just ignore this pathetic loyalists. They spend more time trolling than playing actual games.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Free userbars
p

Yeah right. Better ignore them rather than feeding them.

potatobreath wrote:

rouward wrote:

Is that what they learned from Xbox to tell all gamers how powrful is the xbox compare to other consoled  and share  to everyone? This really pi**ed me off...

You get people like that from both sides of the fence. It's not an Xbox-only thing. It's an internet phenomenon. Don't get worked up. YouTube comments are funny to read sometimes.

Yep, I've seen that even in other topics such as TV networks. I don't know why they're doing that and claims they're the best. It's like endless tug of war.

Filipino | GT6 Player | Love Live Fan | PC Technician

Message 5 of 8 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2197 posts

May 13, 2012

True gamers don't say "This game is a million times better in every way." Or at least, they say that very very rarely.

In my opinion, a true gamer has to weigh the pros and cons about each game. For instance, GT5 has more cars, but Forza has a wider range of customizing cars.

Just don't listen to that guy. Console patriotism happens to so many people. Again, weigh pros and cons. In my opinion, I think the PS3 is better because of it's blue-ray disks, marginally graphics capabilities, symmetrical controller, all-around better gamer orientation. That does not mean there aren't things I like about the Xbox, though. (I'll try to think of something)

Gojet-64 is now Encvell. (Gojet-64 is now only used for older games and Vita)
Back up your PS3's and PS4's hard drives!
Try repairing your corrupted hard drive without losing data, here.
Message 6 of 8 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

May 14, 2012

Doppelgangergang wrote:

Well, what do you expect from loyalists on a platform which mostly plays COD multiplayer?

Intelligence? LOL.

TROPHIES ~ YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET ~ DRAGON CAVE

~Any problem on Earth can be solved with the proper application of High Explosives~

Implying the most played game for PS3 isn't COD multiplayer.

Survivor of an earthquake, hurricane, and multiple tornadoes in one week. g@m
Halladay, Lee, Hamels, Utley, Pence, Price, Longo, Briere, Jags

Message 7 of 8 (27 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7785 posts

May 15, 2012

rouward wrote:

Is that what they learned from Xbox to tell all gamers how powrful is the xbox compare to other consoled  and share  to everyone? This really pi**ed me off...

You get people like that from both sides of the fence. It's not an Xbox-only thing. It's an internet phenomenon. Don't get worked up. YouTube comments are funny to read sometimes.

Message 8 of 8 (27 Views)
0 Likes