Reply
Apr 21 2007
By: Noobifryer~ Lombax Warrior 165 posts
Offline

Insatiable Thirst!

8 replies 1 views Edited Apr 21, 2007
All day today, I've had this lingering thirst that will not perish!  Anyone else have something like this, and what did you drink to make it go away?  So far I've tried water, coke, hot chocolate, a mocha frappucino, milk, orange juice, and iced tea.
Message 1 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/13/2006
Offline
7820 posts
 

Re: Insatiable Thirst!

Apr 21, 2007
More water?
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 2 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: Insatiable Thirst!

Apr 21, 2007


Noobifryer wrote:
All day today, I've had this lingering thirst that will not perish!  Anyone else have something like this, and what did you drink to make it go away?  So far I've tried water, coke, hot chocolate, a mocha frappucino, milk, orange juice, and iced tea.


My dormroom is free of drinks lately. I've had that same thirsty feeling for awhile now. I would think redbull would help maybe.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 3 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/01/2007
Offline
1981 posts
 

Re: Insatiable Thirst!

Apr 21, 2007
is it true that a unperishable thirst mean dieabeates? (i just heard this, i  cant confirm it, sorry)
Message 4 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 08/08/2004
Offline
10485 posts
 

Re: Insatiable Thirst!

Apr 21, 2007


Gill_Bates wrote:
is it true that a unperishable thirst mean dieabeates? (i just heard this, i  cant confirm it, sorry)


Yeah, I have heard that. Pretty sure its true
Photobucket
Message 5 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 04/19/2006
Offline
2616 posts
 

Re: Insatiable Thirst!

Apr 21, 2007
hmm, can think of 2 reasons:
1. ur a vampire.  try blood
2. well, does the fact that the date of ur post being '420' have anything to do with it?


Message 6 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/01/2005
Offline
2811 posts
 

Re: Insatiable Thirst!

Apr 21, 2007


Overclocked Cellist wrote:
More water?


Yeah, that might work
Kai Carruthers + Morgan Cole = ���
Photobucket
Message 7 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 04/19/2006
Offline
2616 posts
 

Re: Insatiable Thirst!

Apr 21, 2007


Battlefront Master wrote:


Overclocked Cellist wrote:
More water?


Yeah, that might work


just remember; not too much water.
 
remember the woman who entered that water drinking contest to win her kid a ps3? yea, she drank too much and she died.


Message 8 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/09/2005
Offline
3851 posts
 

Re: Insatiable Thirst!

Apr 21, 2007


TwiTch_1 wrote:


Battlefront Master wrote:


Overclocked Cellist wrote:
More water?


Yeah, that might work


just remember; not too much water.
 
remember the woman who entered that water drinking contest to win her kid a ps3? yea, she drank too much and she died.


wasnt it a wii? It was in my area. It was a radio show, every dj on the station got fired.

Message 9 of 9 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes