Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/10/2006
Offline
9229 posts
 

Re: In the near future, you may be able to forget PikachuSnowman!

Mar 12, 2007


PikachuSnowman wrote:
http://www.nature.com/news/2007/070305/full/070305-17.html

Single memories can already be removed in mice!  It would be great if the memory of PikachuSnowman could be removed!  Then, you would get to meet me for the first time all over again!  Maybe it already happened!  What do you think about this technology?


Nice to meet you.

Message 21 of 39 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/11/2006
Offline
8200 posts
 

Re: In the near future, you may be able to forget PikachuSnowman!

Mar 12, 2007
You set yourself up for thousands of "I'd like to forget you" posts.Smiley Very Happy
thePHREEK's thoughts today: I have taken a vow not to spam...so don't tempt me!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 22 of 39 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/27/2005
Offline
7685 posts
 

Re: In the near future, you may be able to forget PikachuSnowman!

Mar 12, 2007


Velvetaugie wrote:
Or we could forget about you now and skip all the animal testing?


We could just make the animals forget about the testing!
Message 23 of 39 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/27/2005
Offline
7685 posts
 

Re: In the near future, you may be able to forget PikachuSnowman!

Mar 12, 2007


canadaman1 wrote:


PikachuSnowman wrote:
http://www.nature.com/news/2007/070305/full/070305-17.html

Single memories can already be removed in mice!  It would be great if the memory of PikachuSnowman could be removed!  Then, you would get to meet me for the first time all over again!  Maybe it already happened!  What do you think about this technology?


In the near future it will also be revealed that PikachuSnowman found this article on Digg.


I did.  I cannot post a link, because I will get in trouble with the moderators!
Message 24 of 39 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 01/23/2005
Offline
14210 posts
 

Re: In the near future, you may be able to forget PikachuSnowman!

Mar 12, 2007


PikachuSnowman wrote:


Velvetaugie wrote:
Or we could forget about you now and skip all the animal testing?


We could just make the animals forget about the testing!



If you make a rape victim forget about what happened, does that make it okay that it did happen?


Message Edited by Velvetaugie on 03-12-2007 07:59 PM
Message 25 of 39 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/05/2005
Offline
16138 posts
 

Re: In the near future, you may be able to forget PikachuSnowman!

Mar 13, 2007


Velvetaugie wrote:


PikachuSnowman wrote:


Velvetaugie wrote:
Or we could forget about you now and skip all the animal testing?


We could just make the animals forget about the testing!



If you make a rape victim forget about what happened, does that make it okay that it did happen?


Message Edited by Velvetaugie on 03-12-2007 07:59 PM

Well it would help, rape victims are traumatized from the events, but I guess it should only be done if the suspect is apprehended. I don't think we're allowed to talk about this, but great point.
Message 26 of 39 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
13055 posts
 

Re: In the near future, you may be able to forget PikachuSnowman!

Mar 13, 2007
I have seen the future, and it is damn good!

Death is not sad, only life never lived.
~Socrates
Message 27 of 39 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/17/2006
Offline
3756 posts
 

Re: In the near future, you may be able to forget PikachuSnowman!

Mar 13, 2007
oooo have you heard about me any if you havent darn i need to get a icon Smiley Tongue

PikachuSnowman wrote:


Str8 Jacket wrote:
Oh. Pikachusnowman. Are you new to these boards? Welcome!


I have heard much about you already!  You are that fellow who uses contractions.



Message 28 of 39 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/11/2006
Offline
3224 posts
 

Re: In the near future, you may be able to forget PikachuSnowman!

Mar 13, 2007
I would not like to forget you, PikachuSnowman.Smiley Very Happy You have taught me that 40 year old males can indeed join forums undetected.
I reached 128-bit at 2,325 posts!!!oneone111!!

Message 29 of 39 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/02/2005
Offline
2523 posts
 

Re: In the near future, you may be able to forget PikachuSnowman!

Mar 13, 2007
wow thats cool probably helpfull for depressed people
Message 30 of 39 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes