Treasure Hunter
6216 posts

Re: In the near future, you may be able to forget PikachuSnowman!

Mar 13, 2007

Carmaster wrote:
I would not like to forget you, PikachuSnowman.Smiley Very Happy You have taught me that 40 year old males can indeed join forums undetected.

Hey! I'm a 40-something male and I never hide that fact. There's quite a few us us on these boards. Did you think video games were created in the last 10 years? We have the exact same right to be here as you do. Hell, you never see us old guys aking for advice about  females like I see with some peeps here.

Besides, I don't want to forget Pika. I've finally built up a tolerance to him. I'd hate to have to start over from scratch,lol.

Message Edited by Full Metal Goku on 03-12-2007 05:49 PM
Brushes with death are like snowflakes. Each one is unique and icy cold.
Message 31 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Mar 13, 2007
yea so if your scared of grenades going off near you... you merly need to pump some of that into your veins and set off a grenade next to yourself.... or you could probobly watch a video of a grenade....
Message 32 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3330 posts

Mar 13, 2007

mercx360 wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:
http://www.nature.com/news/2007/070305/full/070305-17.html

Single memories can already be removed in mice!  It would be great if the memory of PikachuSnowman could be removed!  Then, you would get to meet me for the first time all over again!  Maybe it already happened!  What do you think about this technology?

HAHA, i still got that memory of your first post... I joined in early 2004 on my other account and i remember you posting pics of your room and people laughing at you and the posts about you getting a laptop with a 9,200 rpm hard drive but they dont even excist.

this is his first post:

Message 33 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2340 posts

Mar 13, 2007
we need to work on your self esteem.

As for on topic, I could definitely use to get rid of some memories from a few late, drunken nights. The shame. The shame.

Message Edited by emperorjoshua on 03-12-2007 09:04 PM

Message 34 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
20648 posts

Mar 13, 2007

pspfreak1234 wrote:

mercx360 wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:

Single memories can already be removed in mice!  It would be great if the memory of PikachuSnowman could be removed!  Then, you would get to meet me for the first time all over again!  Maybe it already happened!  What do you think about this technology?

HAHA, i still got that memory of your first post... I joined in early 2004 on my other account and i remember you posting pics of your room and people laughing at you and the posts about you getting a laptop with a 9,200 rpm hard drive but they dont even excist.

this is his first post:

lol OWNED.
Message 35 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3224 posts

Mar 13, 2007

Full Metal Goku wrote:

Carmaster wrote:
I would not like to forget you, PikachuSnowman.Smiley Very Happy You have taught me that 40 year old males can indeed join forums undetected.

Hey! I'm a 40-something male and I never hide that fact. There's quite a few us us on these boards. Did you think video games were created in the last 10 years? We have the exact same right to be here as you do. Hell, you never see us old guys aking for advice about  females like I see with some peeps here.

Besides, I don't want to forget Pika. I've finally built up a tolerance to him. I'd hate to have to start over from scratch,lol.

Message Edited by Full Metal Goku on 03-12-2007 05:49 PM

Sorry.Smiley Very Happy It's just that PikachuSnowman is kind of...odd. In fact, these boards wouldn't be nearly as good without experienced gamers. Then can provide advice that us rowdy teenagers would never know.Smiley Happy
I reached 128-bit at 2,325 posts!!!oneone111!!

Message 36 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2706 posts

Mar 13, 2007

pspfreak1234 wrote:

mercx360 wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:

this is his first post:

PikaMan (like the nickname? nice eh?) He is gonna come back with something like, "I believe nicknames are obsolete". Anyways.. I think PikaMan has changed.

nateh202

Message 37 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1691 posts

Mar 13, 2007

PS2master4444 wrote:

pspfreak1234 wrote:

mercx360 wrote:

PikachuSnowman wrote:

this is his first post:

lol OWNED.

Well I am sorry I dont have a perfect memory of some wierdo obessed with pikachu That was far than owned
Message 38 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7685 posts

Mar 13, 2007

killercat wrote:
oooo have you heard about me any if you havent darn i need to get a icon Smiley Tongue

PikachuSnowman wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:
Oh. Pikachusnowman. Are you new to these boards? Welcome!

I have heard much about you already!  You are that fellow who uses contractions.

I have not.
Message 39 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes