Mar 16 2007
By: Killa-Dawg Fender Bender 4943 posts

Imagine...

6 replies 1 views Edited Mar 16, 2007
what humans would be capable of if we didn't sit on our asses watching T.V., using the computer, and everything else that isn't active. The reason I bring this up is because I was watching some vids of monkeys because me being a traceur and watching them is quite interesting. They have such strength and flow. If humans were to just use their body the whole day from the moment they are born, imagine what we could be capable of. Someone who wouldn't sit in a class room for 7 hours for 5 days of the week, someone who doesn't sit at the computer, or watch T.V. A person who justs uses his body in every way every day. It just boggles my mind that we could be capable of so much more, but we arn't because we're so lazy and sit around.

I mean, I've seen some pretty crazy athletes, but I'm sure we could go so much further.

what are your thoughts/ideas on this type of subject?
PSN: Killa-Dawg
Message 1 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1865 posts

Re: Imagine...

Mar 16, 2007
we would all be ripped!!!
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today Is Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips Then walk out the door and deny him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.- DC talk (what if i stumble)
The disease of self runs through my blood Its a cancer fatal to my soul Every attempt on my behalf has failed To bring this sickness under control
Tell me, whats going on inside of me? I despise my own behavior This only serves to confirm my suspicions That Im still a man in need of a savior-Dc talk(in the light)
Message 2 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4800 posts

Mar 16, 2007
We'd be strong, but Also Tree Climbing, Crap Flingers.........
We have gotten so much smarter.
Message 3 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4943 posts

Mar 16, 2007

kavman51 wrote:
we would all be ripped!!!

haha, but yeh, monkeys are so damn small and so agile, and seeing how we are somewhat decendant of monkeys, we could easily acheive the same thing if we use our bodies all day every day just like they do to live and survive
Message 4 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Mar 16, 2007
That just isn't as fun.
Hai.
Message 5 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4943 posts

Mar 16, 2007

-O32123O- wrote:
That just isn't as fun.

Yeh but if you were brought up the same way as monkeys, your concept of fun would be completely turned around. You wouldn't know about video games, computers, or T.V. Smiley Tongue
Message 6 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4943 posts

Mar 16, 2007
Like check out these vids of monkeys, lol

Monkey 1

Monkey 2

Monkey 3