Uncharted Territory
1626 posts

Re: If you won the lottery

[ Edited ]
Apr 26, 2013

Same, I also live in NY. but im with Spike Lee on this one. never will be a nets fan. Man LOL

www.soundcloud.com/jahge
Message 41 of 72 (85 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1020 posts

Apr 26, 2013
If I had money, I'll tell you what I'd do. Go down town buy a Mercury or two. I'm crazy bout a Mercury, oh I'm crazy bout a Mercury.

I'm gonna buy me a Mercury and cruise it up and down the road.
Message 42 of 72 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19119 posts

Apr 26, 2013

timlsteele wrote:
If I had money, I'll tell you what I'd do. Go down town buy a Mercury or two. I'm crazy bout a Mercury, oh I'm crazy bout a Mercury.

Ford discontinued the Mercury line in 2010.

Your best bet is to try used car dealerships.

photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 43 of 72 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

Apr 26, 2013

i would give a portion to my parents

then learn how to manage my money

Message 44 of 72 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
38999 posts

Apr 26, 2013

timlsteele wrote:

Lol if i had won the lottery and did that i would end up cruising around for like fifteen minutes. knowing how much money i have i would explode JUST cruising around unless something was in the air then maybe id cruise around for a day or two then move on.

Message 45 of 72 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 26, 2013
Quick story before I answer my question:

This girl in my area won the lottery, but she was only 17, so when she brought it in, they took it away from her and she got nothing. She got a 20 million dollar winning ticket, and they took it away from her because of her age. Man, I would be **bleep**!

Oh, but my answer:

What would I buy? A radio station, and I would do it right. No replaying the same songs, because that just ruins the song for people. I would pick a wide variety of songs, from the 50's to now. Give it a little variety. Me and my dad already discussed doing this if we won the lottery, because we both hate most of the crappy stations they have now.

Where would I go? Italy, Rome, Germany, London, anywhere around there, really. OH! and ireland and possibly Japan.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 46 of 72 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
230 posts

Apr 26, 2013
Haha well if you guys are Knicks fans then you know how expensive the tickets are. I'd need to really win the lotto if I wanted season tickets!

Frankenstein

Message 47 of 72 (54 Views)
Shinra Executive
38999 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Knicks are winning !!!!

Message 48 of 72 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
230 posts

Apr 27, 2013
Flagrant 2.

Knicks 3-0. On track to sweep Boston hehe.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if they don't make it past Indiana though. That's gonna be a tough series.

Frankenstein

Message 49 of 72 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1626 posts

Apr 27, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
Quick story before I answer my question:

This girl in my area won the lottery, but she was only 17, so when she brought it in, they took it away from her and she got nothing. She got a 20 million dollar winning ticket, and they took it away from her because of her age. Man, I would be **bleep**!

Oh, but my answer:

What would I buy? A radio station, and I would do it right. No replaying the same songs, because that just ruins the song for people. I would pick a wide variety of songs, from the 50's to now. Give it a little variety. Me and my dad already discussed doing this if we won the lottery, because we both hate most of the crappy stations they have now.

Where would I go? Italy, Rome, Germany, London, anywhere around there, really. OH! and ireland and possibly Japan.

Whoa that sucks. Her parents couldnt say she took it from them and reclaim the ticket?

and as for the Knicks.....get the brooms out

www.soundcloud.com/jahge
Message 50 of 72 (28 Views)
0 Likes