Reply
Feb 07 2007
By: Nsider~ I Only Post Everything 1419 posts
Offline

If you heard about the call of duty 3 tournament what channel is it?

10 replies 1 views Edited Feb 7, 2007
Tell me. What is the channel to watch the call of duty 3 tournament LIVE?


Message Edited by Nsider on 02-07-2007 01:38 PM
Starwars battle front 3 announced?
Message 1 of 11 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/24/2006
Offline
13860 posts
 

Re: If you heard about the call of duty 3 tournament what channel is it?

Feb 7, 2007
Random guess, ESPN.
Message 2 of 11 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/16/2006
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: If you heard about the call of duty 3 tournament what channel is it?

Feb 7, 2007


77BeTa77 wrote:
Random guess, ESPN.


What channel is that?
Starwars battle front 3 announced?
Message 3 of 11 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/17/2006
Offline
3614 posts
 

Re: If you heard about the call of duty 3 tournament what channel is it?

Feb 7, 2007


Nsider wrote:


77BeTa77 wrote:
Random guess, ESPN.


What channel is that?


depends on your specific cable or satalilte provider what channel it is on, and its on espn? wow
Message 4 of 11 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/22/2006
Offline
3303 posts
 

Re: If you heard about the call of duty 3 tournament what channel is it?

Feb 7, 2007
G4TV?
Think before you act. It will save me the effort of correcting you.
"if World of Warcraft and Modern Warfare had a baby this is what we would get"- DarthGooch
Message 5 of 11 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/24/2006
Offline
13860 posts
 

Re: If you heard about the call of duty 3 tournament what channel is it?

Feb 7, 2007


sony_fanboy wrote:


Nsider wrote:


77BeTa77 wrote:
Random guess, ESPN.


What channel is that?


depends on your specific cable or satalilte provider what channel it is on, and its on espn? wow



Random guess.
Message 6 of 11 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/17/2006
Offline
3614 posts
 

Re: If you heard about the call of duty 3 tournament what channel is it?

Feb 7, 2007


77BeTa77 wrote:


sony_fanboy wrote:


Nsider wrote:


77BeTa77 wrote:
Random guess, ESPN.


What channel is that?


depends on your specific cable or satalilte provider what channel it is on, and its on espn? wow



Random guess.


ohh, after re-reading that I thought he said what number channel it is on, but what ESPN is, ESPN is a sports channel
Message 7 of 11 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/16/2006
Offline
577 posts
 

Re: If you heard about the call of duty 3 tournament what channel is it?

Feb 7, 2007
Is this for the 360?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 8 of 11 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2005
Offline
4753 posts
 

Re: If you heard about the call of duty 3 tournament what channel is it?

Feb 7, 2007


sony_fanboy wrote:


77BeTa77 wrote:


sony_fanboy wrote:


Nsider wrote:


77BeTa77 wrote:
Random guess, ESPN.


What channel is that?


depends on your specific cable or satalilte provider what channel it is on, and its on espn? wow



Random guess.


ohh, after re-reading that I thought he said what number channel it is on, but what ESPN is, ESPN is a sports channel


And that's why I wonder why they show the National Spelling Bee on it every year.Smiley Indifferent
Message 9 of 11 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/24/2005
Offline
7767 posts
 

Re: If you heard about the call of duty 3 tournament what channel is it?

Feb 7, 2007
Not sure but I doubt its espn.

Gamertag: Coldhearted00 - Asking for Girl help on this forum makes you a moron.
Message 10 of 11 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes