Wastelander
773 posts

Re: If Women Want Fake Ones, They Should Be Allowed To Have Fake Ones!

Nov 29, 2006

Kizzerdrix wrote:

yamyola wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

yamyola wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

yamyola wrote:
I've never experienced fake ones. I've only ever enjoyed real ones. I think fake ones would be nice to try, they do look firmer and more uniform than real ones sometimes and if they did start to droop you could always have them repaired or replaced. I think I still prefer real ones, I just like the idea of au'naturale.

Merry Christmas

Wow dude, that whole entire post was nothing, but spam.  You really shouldn't do that, ya know.

No more than the original post or your useless reply. High post counts don't make you a Mod, you've been here a whole two months dude, get over yourself.

In case you didn't know this already, I'm not a Mod and I won't ever be one, okay?!  I'm over myself too, so why don't you do the same.

Haha, thats obvious, keep flamin' newbie! I guess thats one way to get 3000+ posts in less than two months. What a joke.

There's a difference between flaming and spamming.  I'm not a Newbie, but you sound like a Noob to me.  BTW, who made a joke, because noone's laughing.

Keep it up, you may hit 4000 before your two month anniversary. BTW, great comeback, full of originality and wit. Thats called sarcasm, thought I would point that out after reading some of your posts you seem to take people way to literally/seriously, lighten up.
We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors but they all have to live in the same box.
Message 61 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Nov 29, 2006
i like real
but they are hard to obtain here in az..

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 62 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Nov 29, 2006

yamyola wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

yamyola wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

yamyola wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

yamyola wrote:
I've never experienced fake ones. I've only ever enjoyed real ones. I think fake ones would be nice to try, they do look firmer and more uniform than real ones sometimes and if they did start to droop you could always have them repaired or replaced. I think I still prefer real ones, I just like the idea of au'naturale.

Merry Christmas

Wow dude, that whole entire post was nothing, but spam.  You really shouldn't do that, ya know.

No more than the original post or your useless reply. High post counts don't make you a Mod, you've been here a whole two months dude, get over yourself.

In case you didn't know this already, I'm not a Mod and I won't ever be one, okay?!  I'm over myself too, so why don't you do the same.

Haha, thats obvious, keep flamin' newbie! I guess thats one way to get 3000+ posts in less than two months. What a joke.

There's a difference between flaming and spamming.  I'm not a Newbie, but you sound like a Noob to me.  BTW, who made a joke, because noone's laughing.

Keep it up, you may hit 4000 before your two month anniversary. BTW, great comeback, full of originality and wit. Thats called sarcasm, thought I would point that out after reading some of your posts you seem to take people way to literally/seriously, lighten up.

You're wrong about all of that.  I'm hardly ever serious and I was making a joke out of your joke, ya know what I mean?  Are we cool, now?

Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 63 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
773 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Kizzerdrix wrote:

yamyola wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

yamyola wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

yamyola wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

yamyola wrote:

Merry Christmas

You're wrong about all of that.  I'm hardly ever serious and I was making a joke out of your joke, ya know what I mean?  Are we cool, now?

We always were cool, only cool people hang out on video game forums. It's all good!

We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors but they all have to live in the same box.
Message 64 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12093 posts

Nov 29, 2006
I have a fake white tree.  I don't give a damn if it's real or fake. 
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Message 65 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Nov 29, 2006

yamyola wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

yamyola wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

yamyola wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

yamyola wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

yamyola wrote:

Merry Christmas

We always were cool, only cool people hang out on video game forums. It's all good!

That's cool!  I'll admit that I spam a lot, but I hate doing it, because all my posts get deleted.  Anyway back on topic, whatever it was about.

Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 66 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1757 posts

Nov 29, 2006
I'm a guy so if I can seea nd feel it, and it houses all my toys Smiley Tongue its real no matter what.
my wii friend code: ADD ME! 5992 2332 9248 8590
Then shoot me a PM so I can add You..Smiley Happy
Message 67 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2660 posts

Nov 29, 2006
we dont even get a tree anymore. realized that its too messy, too much of a hassle, and were big on christmas anyways. sooo....no tree.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 68 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12141 posts

Nov 29, 2006
i s'pose i'd prefer a real tree, but i've never had one
Message 69 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1843 posts

Nov 29, 2006

The Jolly Roger wrote:

Do you not agree?

I mean, look at how much more happy and satisfying her life has become since going with a plastic tree.
She is just over-flowing with self-esteem and confidence. I say, good for her!

I may have to try the plastic tree this year too. I just hate to clean up after a real tree. Just a pain in the ass.

What say you? Do you prefer real Christmas tree's, or the fake ones?

I will give you credit for the fake boob reference LOL.
Message 70 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes