Last Guardian
12488 posts

Re: If Women Want Fake Ones, They Should Be Allowed To Have Fake Ones!

Nov 29, 2006

yamyola wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

yamyola wrote:
I've never experienced fake ones. I've only ever enjoyed real ones. I think fake ones would be nice to try, they do look firmer and more uniform than real ones sometimes and if they did start to droop you could always have them repaired or replaced. I think I still prefer real ones, I just like the idea of au'naturale.

Merry Christmas

Wow dude, that whole entire post was nothing, but spam.  You really shouldn't do that, ya know.

No more than the original post or your useless reply. High post counts don't make you a Mod, you've been here a whole two months dude, get over yourself.

In case you didn't know this already, I'm not a Mod and I won't ever be one, okay?!  I'm over myself too, so why don't you do the same.

Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 51 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5275 posts

Nov 29, 2006
the topic of this post doesnt sound right lol

Message 52 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12462 posts

Nov 29, 2006
Its just decorationSmiley Wink
Message 53 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
836 posts

Nov 29, 2006
Real trees all the way baby!
Message 54 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8773 posts

Nov 29, 2006

The Jolly Roger wrote:

Do you not agree?

I mean, look at how much more happy and satisfying her life has become since going with a plastic tree.
She is just over-flowing with self-esteem and confidence. I say, good for her!

I may have to try the plastic tree this year too. I just hate to clean up after a real tree. Just a pain in the ass.

What say you? Do you prefer real Christmas tree's, or the fake ones?

It doesn't matter weather if I want the real or the artificial pine trees as long as it fits right for a christmas decoration.
Message 55 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
773 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Kizzerdrix wrote:

yamyola wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

yamyola wrote:
I've never experienced fake ones. I've only ever enjoyed real ones. I think fake ones would be nice to try, they do look firmer and more uniform than real ones sometimes and if they did start to droop you could always have them repaired or replaced. I think I still prefer real ones, I just like the idea of au'naturale.

Merry Christmas

Wow dude, that whole entire post was nothing, but spam.  You really shouldn't do that, ya know.

No more than the original post or your useless reply. High post counts don't make you a Mod, you've been here a whole two months dude, get over yourself.

In case you didn't know this already, I'm not a Mod and I won't ever be one, okay?!  I'm over myself too, so why don't you do the same.

Haha, thats obvious, keep flamin' newbie! I guess thats one way to get 3000+ posts in less than two months. What a joke.
We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors but they all have to live in the same box.
Message 56 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Nov 29, 2006

yamyola wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

yamyola wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

yamyola wrote:

Merry Christmas

Haha, thats obvious, keep flamin' newbie! I guess thats one way to get 3000+ posts in less than two months. What a joke.

There's a difference between flaming and spamming.  I'm not a Newbie, but you sound like a Noob to me.  BTW, who made a joke, because noone's laughing.

Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 57 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
773 posts

Nov 29, 2006

CoreyH wrote:
the topic of this post doesnt sound right lol

I know, funny as heck, good way to get people to read the post.

We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors but they all have to live in the same box.
Message 58 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15867 posts

Nov 29, 2006
misleading title indeed

We have a fake tree, it's cool. Had it for 5 years
Message 59 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3986 posts

Nov 29, 2006
we get fake ones cuz of allergies
GRAW
Message 60 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes