Jan 24 2007
By: MarkyMark34 Hekseville Citizen 387 posts

IE7

10 replies 5 views Edited Jan 24, 2007
Can you customize this thing or download some type of extension/modification to make it look like IE6?  The layout keeps F-in with me with the back button all the way at the top and the Menu not being able to move it to the very top... anyone feel the same way?
Message 1 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19357 posts

Re: IE7

Jan 24, 2007
<----------- is a firefox 1.5 user....*fudge* internet explorer
Why, yes, I was born on January 1, 1905."
Message 2 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2442 posts

Jan 24, 2007

NorCalWolf wrote:
Can you customize this thing or download some type of extension/modification to make it look like IE6?  The layout keeps F-in with me with the back button all the way at the top and the Menu not being able to move it to the very top... anyone feel the same way?

IE7 is the best browser out there.
It had 3 million downloads in the first 3 days
Message 3 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19357 posts

Jan 24, 2007

B1-66ER wrote:

NorCalWolf wrote:
Can you customize this thing or download some type of extension/modification to make it look like IE6? The layout keeps F-in with me with the back button all the way at the top and the Menu not being able to move it to the very top... anyone feel the same way?

only thing it did was copy and try to emulate the same features that are on firefox
Message 4 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2970 posts

Jan 24, 2007

B1-66ER wrote:

NorCalWolf wrote:

It came out as an update on your computer if you had XP so you pretty much had to download it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 5 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11037 posts

Jan 24, 2007

B1-66ER wrote:

NorCalWolf wrote:
Can you customize this thing or download some type of extension/modification to make it look like IE6? The layout keeps F-in with me with the back button all the way at the top and the Menu not being able to move it to the very top... anyone feel the same way?

What a dorky and uninformed statement to make.

the reason why there were 3 million downloads is that the majority of PC users still use Internet Exploder, and a lot of applications and websites are still coded to that piece of junk.

Firefox was popular enough to whittle away market share from them, something Netscape failed to do.

http://marketshare.hitslink.com/report.aspx?qprid=0

While IE true is still top dog, statistics show that people are becoming less than enthused with Microsoft's browser. The current IE 7 is nothing more than a mere shadow, and an unworthy one at that, clone of Firefox.
Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast!

PSU's Underground Lounge Host Emeritus
Message 6 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19357 posts

Jan 24, 2007

Calean007 wrote:

B1-66ER wrote:

NorCalWolf wrote:

What a dorky and uninformed statement to make.

the reason why there were 3 million downloads is that the majority of PC users still use Internet Exploder, and a lot of applications and websites are still coded to that piece of junk.

Firefox was popular enough to whittle away market share from them, something Netscape failed to do.

http://marketshare.hitslink.com/report.aspx?qprid=0

While IE true is still top dog, statistics show that people are becoming less than enthused with Microsoft's browser. The current IE 7 is nothing more than a mere shadow, and an unworthy one at that, clone of Firefox.

*the truth has been spoken*
Message 7 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Jan 24, 2007
So can anyone answer my question.... can you make it so the layout is similar to IE06?
Message 8 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Jan 24, 2007
So can anyone answer my question.... can you make it so the layout is similar to IE06?
Message 9 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2442 posts

Jan 24, 2007

Ashton305 wrote:

B1-66ER wrote:

NorCalWolf wrote:

only thing it did was copy and try to emulate the same features that are on firefox

Blah, Balh, Blah. It's still the most popular browser.Robot tongue
Message 10 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes