I Only Post Everything
1096 posts

Re: I would get Xbox360 if it wasn't for...

Nov 20, 2006
How in the hell is a scam you moron, go jump of a cliff
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 81 of 95 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12617 posts

Nov 20, 2006

Epixx wrote:
Then there's also how you can rank players, and increase/decrease your chances of playing with them again. A very handu feature, in the long run.

you mean like prefering a player? because when you chose to avoid a player on Live, chances are you will never see that guy again in that game or any other....with having multiple screen names on one account, or multiple screen names per game, that affords the cheater/glitcher/teamkiller/annoying 10 year old the oppurtunity to be involved in your other games without you even knowing its him/her.
Photobucket
Message 82 of 95 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12617 posts

Nov 20, 2006

gtochad wrote:

9mk_The_Godfather wrote:

an online game without a headset now  a days is INSTANT DEATH !!!

and thats no joke....not to have headset support is crazy!!! even FFX has headset support for 360 for crying out loud......I cant understand that or the fact that these games SONY is putting online are not moderated...that turns more people off than anything else, when someone is permitted to cheat.

isnt that a mmorpg hows that work with a headset?    or is it just for when your in a party or something?

yes, you can chat with people who are on Live , but I think it is not open mic, I dont know cause I have never played that game on a 360....but yes, voice chat is available for FFX on 360. I know its a dying game though, but still, some people , thats all they play/
Photobucket
Message 83 of 95 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3663 posts

Nov 21, 2006
The 360 online plan is far better than what is offered on ps3 which is hardly anything at all.  I would gladly pay triple what Live costs.  People without a 360 just don't even know all the features that Live has.  I'll give a few examples of things you can do on Live that you cannot do with PS3 network:

-Chat anytime with someone on your friends list even while playing different games.
-video chat (video conferencing with anyone else who also has the camera)
-Unified Friends list, you can always see what your buddies are doing,and message or chat with them at anytime (I'm keeping in touch with real friends this way)
-text voice and video messages
-Achievements (bragging rights)
-One single online Idenity!  This alone is worth the price of admission, you get to have an alter ego.   Mine is Agent Ghost
-marketplace is superior on 360

nexgenwars.com
Message 84 of 95 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Nov 21, 2006

satanic-bleue wrote:
The 360 online plan is far better than what is offered on ps3 which is hardly anything at all.  I would gladly pay triple what Live costs.  People without a 360 just don't even know all the features that Live has.  I'll give a few examples of things you can do on Live that you cannot do with PS3 network:

-Chat anytime with someone on your friends list even while playing different games.
-video chat (video conferencing with anyone else who also has the camera)
-Unified Friends list, you can always see what your buddies are doing,and message or chat with them at anytime (I'm keeping in touch with real friends this way)
-text voice and video messages
-Achievements (bragging rights)
-One single online Idenity!  This alone is worth the price of admission, you get to have an alter ego.   Mine is Agent Ghost
-marketplace is superior on 360

How would you know? Do you even own a PS3?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 85 of 95 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3663 posts

Nov 21, 2006
"How would you know? Do you even own a PS3?"

Not yet but I own a 360 and I know that Live is not a scam.  I made no statement about the PS3 network that was false because unlike a lot of you guys I **bleep**ing know what I'm talking about.  Anyone who thinks that the Sony network is better than Live is either a moron or a sony fanboy. 

nexgenwars.com
Message 86 of 95 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18074 posts

Nov 21, 2006
I'd rather have free online than $50 a year online.

Message 87 of 95 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Nov 21, 2006

satanic-bleue wrote:

Not yet but I own a 360 and I know that Live is not a scam.  I made no statement about the PS3 network that was false because unlike a lot of you guys I **bleep**ing know what I'm talking about.  Anyone who thinks that the Sony network is better than Live is either a moron or a sony fanboy. 

You guys? You just did a whole run down of comparisons without even knowing what PSN is about for yourself.

Quit using the word fanboy because it's only applying to ONE person at the moment.

Message Edited by Clinton514 on 11-20-2006 08:36 PM
Message 88 of 95 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18074 posts

Nov 21, 2006

Clinton514 wrote:

satanic-bleue wrote:

You guys? You just did a whole run down of comparisons without even knowing what PSN is about for yourself.

Quit using the word fanboy because it's only applying to ONE person at the moment.

The nextgenwars sig is funny too. Where the hell do the numbers come from?

Message 89 of 95 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Nov 21, 2006

SimMaster wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

satanic-bleue wrote:

The nextgenwars sig is funny too. Where the hell do the numbers come from?

I don't know man. They're estimating it as they go along.  I certainly wouldn't bet my life on those numbers. They may be close but not accurate enough.
Message 90 of 95 (1 View)
0 Likes