Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Re: I really wish netflix would add more shows..

Nov 4, 2013

I want a few anime show im missing out on Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai 2 (俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない 2)

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 21 of 26 (90 Views)
First Son
25 posts

Nov 6, 2013

When I first got Netflix I was glued to it, but now most of the shows I use to watch have been taken down, and every time I want to re watch a movie that I seen a few months earlier it's always taken down too which sucks. 

Message 22 of 26 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Nov 6, 2013

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

I want a few anime show im missing out on Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai 2 (俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない 2)

Wat8.jpg

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 23 of 26 (71 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4114 posts

Nov 7, 2013

Netflix has been getting in more old TV shows, and getting in current shows, like seasons up through the last one. I sometimes look and look and look, and lately have put TOO MUCH stuff on "My List"  and still there are movies and TV shows I want to watch that I haven't put there.

Lots of Star Trek, Stargate, Airwolf, X-Files, Rockford Files, Fringe, Jericho, that's just some tidbits. 

Regardless, it's opinion as to whether Netflix is valuable or not. I use it frequently, find it worthwhile. The immense cost savings of not having to buy so many TV seasons on disc or digital via Vudu ... Robot Very Happy

I use Vudu to redeem any UltraViolet codes I get, new blu-ray discs, and I can also put discs into my PC blu-ray drive and convert them to UV with Vudu to Go for $2 or less with bulk orders. 

I get the most use out of Netflix by far and large.

Message 24 of 26 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Nov 7, 2013
When they add terminator 2 I will die in peace.
Message 25 of 26 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
7215 posts

Nov 8, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

I'm an old school for TV shows I absolutely HATE today's shows most of them don't make any sense whatsoever but that's just my opinion and I do have a dry sense of humor the shows I would love for them to add but doubt it will ever happen are

Seinfeld

NewsRadio

Unsolved Mysteries

Kids in the Hall

SNL the old episodes

The Critic with John Lovitz

ALF

Full House

Those shows need to be on netflix and for instant stream I would totally never get bored...

Kids in the Hall and SNL are on Netflix.  I suppose you're not in the US then?

Message 26 of 26 (44 Views)
0 Likes