VP of Gaming
37254 posts

Re: I really hate our society. Sexism, etc.

Jun 29, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
It's not sexist. Men are more superior (don't attack me). Since the beginning men have hunted, worked, killed. Women were to look after kids and what not.

Ah, but... Lately they are trying to get women into front line combat.  As if it's an "opportunity" that men have and women don't.  The only opportunity is the an opportunity to get shot.  The only equality is the equality of the grave.

And then in the next conflict, there will be high casualty rates among female soldiers.  And then all the women's lib weirodes will complain about that too, as if that's somehow unfair.  Idiots!  You've been begging to get women into front-line combat for years.  Only someone who hasn't got clue #1 about warfare would want women in front-lien combat.  Now that Little Suzy got ganked in the upcoming conflict, are you going to be satisfied with your new "equality" or will you blame someone else for letting little girls (actually volunteer adult women but who cares about facts) get killed?

rramsdell wrote:
In a movie or TV. they never will actually show a female dying. Sure they will die but you never actually see it. Even Letty from Fast and Furious, all of sudden she's back.

Um... I just watched Skyfall last week.  They showed M dying.

Also The Hunger Games.  That little girl dying.  One of the best death scenes I ever saw right there.

Yes, but what I'm saying is, you never actually SEE what causing the death of a female.  You will see it with a male though, getting stabbed, murder, etc.  They never show the actual cause, when it comes to females dying on screen.  Even in BATES MOTEL.  The teacher that killed herself, committed suicide, but didn't actually show it.  Just showed her laying dead on the floor all cut up.  Male, they would've showed it.  

she didint commit suicide

LOL, did you see the ending?  Did you actually see her death?  

i saw every episode

Spoiler
norman killed her

Message 21 of 30 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jun 29, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
It's not sexist. Men are more superior (don't attack me). Since the beginning men have hunted, worked, killed. Women were to look after kids and what not.

Ah, but... Lately they are trying to get women into front line combat.  As if it's an "opportunity" that men have and women don't.  The only opportunity is the an opportunity to get shot.  The only equality is the equality of the grave.

And then in the next conflict, there will be high casualty rates among female soldiers.  And then all the women's lib weirodes will complain about that too, as if that's somehow unfair.  Idiots!  You've been begging to get women into front-line combat for years.  Only someone who hasn't got clue #1 about warfare would want women in front-lien combat.  Now that Little Suzy got ganked in the upcoming conflict, are you going to be satisfied with your new "equality" or will you blame someone else for letting little girls (actually volunteer adult women but who cares about facts) get killed?

rramsdell wrote:
In a movie or TV. they never will actually show a female dying. Sure they will die but you never actually see it. Even Letty from Fast and Furious, all of sudden she's back.

Also The Hunger Games.  That little girl dying.  One of the best death scenes I ever saw right there.

Yes, but what I'm saying is, you never actually SEE what causing the death of a female.  You will see it with a male though, getting stabbed, murder, etc.  They never show the actual cause, when it comes to females dying on screen.  Even in BATES MOTEL.  The teacher that killed herself, committed suicide, but didn't actually show it.  Just showed her laying dead on the floor all cut up.  Male, they would've showed it.  

i saw every episode

Spoiler
norman killed her

I did as well, but you never saw the teacher actually  die, thats  my point.    I hope, it comes back for a 2nd season.  It was really good.    

Message 22 of 30 (110 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37254 posts

Jun 29, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

i saw every episode

Spoiler
norman killed her

I did as well, but you never saw the teacher actually  die, thats  my point.    I hope, it comes back for a 2nd season.  It was really good.    

it will come back for another season

why arent you relpying to my messages

Message 23 of 30 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jun 29, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

i saw every episode

Spoiler
norman killed her

it will come back for another season

why arent you relpying to my messages

I did, but you don't know that he killed her, I was thinking that too but she killed herself because Norman, didn't want her.  But, you could be right as well, just have to wait and see. 

Message 24 of 30 (103 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37254 posts

Jun 29, 2013

i thought it was a given we'll see i guess

i sent you a message on the 24th and you never even read it

Message 25 of 30 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jun 29, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Message 26 of 30 (85 Views)
VP of Gaming
37254 posts

Jun 29, 2013

johngie wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

is that you

Message 27 of 30 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jun 29, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

johngie wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

is that you

I'm prettier.

Message 28 of 30 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Jun 29, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

johngie wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

is that you

Oblivious

Grindhead_Jim

Message 29 of 30 (63 Views)
VP of Gaming
28985 posts

Jun 29, 2013

ccrogers15 wrote:

Guess what i got today in the mail? A selective service sign up. Sure, i can care less because we all have a 1% chance the draft will ever come back. But was im really angry about:

Why are men only able too? Why are men being forced into this? Why are woman let go and not forced? What happens if the draft happens? Are men less important than woman? 

I dont really get it. Seems pretty sexist. 

Because if you send women into combat to get killed, who is going to give birth to the next generation?

Message 30 of 30 (57 Views)
0 Likes