Jun 29 2013
By: ccrogers15 PlayStation MVP 2599 posts

I really hate our society. Sexism, etc.

29 replies 200 views Edited Jun 29, 2013

Guess what i got today in the mail? A selective service sign up. Sure, i can care less because we all have a 1% chance the draft will ever come back. But was im really angry about:

Why are men only able too? Why are men being forced into this? Why are woman let go and not forced? What happens if the draft happens? Are men less important than woman? 

I dont really get it. Seems pretty sexist. 

Message 1 of 30 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4934 posts

Re: I really hate our society. Sexism, etc.

Jun 29, 2013
It's not sexist. Men are more superior (don't attack me). Since the beginning men have hunted, worked, killed. Women were to look after kids and what not.

About the draft, I thought women could go into combat now. I'm almost positive they can, so that would result in females also having to sign up eventually.
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 2 of 30 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jun 29, 2013
In a movie or TV. they never will actually show a female dying. Sure they will die but you never actually see it. Even Letty from Fast and Furious, all of sudden she's back.

Why do they keep showing men dying. Kinda of sexist. Female sniper, forgot what her name. Holds the record for the longest sniper kill. Women do fight we just don't know about it..

Have fun :smileyhappy:
Message 3 of 30 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
33534 posts

Jun 29, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
It's not sexist. Men are more superior (don't attack me). Since the beginning men have hunted, worked, killed. Women were to look after kids and what not.

Ah, but... Lately they are trying to get women into front line combat.  As if it's an "opportunity" that men have and women don't.  The only opportunity is the an opportunity to get shot.  The only equality is the equality of the grave.

And then in the next conflict, there will be high casualty rates among female soldiers.  And then all the women's lib weirodes will complain about that too, as if that's somehow unfair.  Idiots!  You've been begging to get women into front-line combat for years.  Only someone who hasn't got clue #1 about warfare would want women in front-lien combat.  Now that Little Suzy got ganked in the upcoming conflict, are you going to be satisfied with your new "equality" or will you blame someone else for letting little girls (actually volunteer adult women but who cares about facts) get killed?

rramsdell wrote:
In a movie or TV. they never will actually show a female dying. Sure they will die but you never actually see it. Even Letty from Fast and Furious, all of sudden she's back.

Um... I just watched Skyfall last week.  They showed M dying.

Also The Hunger Games.  That little girl dying.  One of the best death scenes I ever saw right there.

Message 4 of 30 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
11785 posts

Jun 29, 2013
^wow spoiler alert
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 5 of 30 (150 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17680 posts

Jun 29, 2013

c0cd1c_4c6fd5f4c54eac4f8473b13b0004dac6.jpg

Message 6 of 30 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Jun 29, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:

About the draft, I thought women could go into combat now. I'm almost positive they can, so that would result in females also having to sign up eventually.

This is true on average, I think deep down we & others know that though females are in the military, we're not going to be sending a squad of them face to face against some enemy, if for example we were at war with China they'd obviously take adavantage of laws to exploit any weaknesses in a state of war, like laws favoring females, so hmm yeah I wouldn't feel that an all female soldiers against the enemy would good, even if it was a 10 to 1 or better.

Message 7 of 30 (128 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
923 posts

Jun 29, 2013
Women are geneticaly made to do a few things,have sex,give birth,cook,and clean,men are made to fight,hunt,and do everything else.
.................!!!
Message 8 of 30 (125 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17680 posts

Jun 29, 2013

maarillianaire wrote:
Women are geneticaly made to do a few things,have sex,give birth,cook,and clean,men are made to fight,hunt,and do everything else.

They are genetically made to cook an clean? 

tumblr_m7uu0eXnsd1rry9ec.gif

Message 9 of 30 (122 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3678 posts

Jun 29, 2013

maarillianaire wrote:

NOT-SURE-IF-TROLL-OR-JUST-VERY-STUPID.jpg

Message 10 of 30 (115 Views)