Reply
Dec 02 2013
By: The_Afrokid Treasure Hunter 5848 posts
Offline

I rarely come to this forum

[ Edited ]
33 replies 171 views Edited Dec 2, 2013

Well, because I don't really like it to much, but a friend told me you come here if you want to jack up your post count. Is there a thread where I can needlessly comment and not be marked for spam?

 

I want more posts because I want that golden playstation symbol thingy.

I know that I know not
Message 1 of 34 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2012
Offline
6979 posts
 

Re: I rarely come to this forum

Dec 2, 2013

now

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 2 of 34 (169 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/21/2012
Offline
5848 posts
 

Re: I rarely come to this forum

Dec 2, 2013

JayJay2515 wrote:

now


Make me.

I know that I know not
Message 3 of 34 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: I rarely come to this forum

Dec 2, 2013

The_Afrokid wrote:

Well, because I don't really like it to much, but a friend told me you come here if you want to jack up your post count. Is there a thread where I can needlessly comment and not be marked for spam?

 

I want more post because I want that golden playstation symbol thingy.


What?

 

Either way, if you don't like the forums, why would you want post count?

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 4 of 34 (165 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/21/2012
Offline
5848 posts
 

Re: I rarely come to this forum

Dec 2, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

The_Afrokid wrote:

Well, because I don't really like it to much, but a friend told me you come here if you want to jack up your post count. Is there a thread where I can needlessly comment and not be marked for spam?

 

I want more post because I want that golden playstation symbol thingy.


What?

 

Either way, if you don't like the forums, why would you want post count?


I love the PlayStation forums, well at least the PlayStation All-Stars board. I don't like OT at all, I find it pointless. Yeah go ahead, shoot me, I disagree with the general opinion of this forum. Though I do want the final post count rank. 

I know that I know not
Message 5 of 34 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2012
Offline
6979 posts
 

Re: I rarely come to this forum

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2013

The_Afrokid wrote:

JayJay2515 wrote:

now


Make me.


Fine post in here.

 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/bd-p/22046

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 6 of 34 (146 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: I rarely come to this forum

Dec 2, 2013

The_Afrokid wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

The_Afrokid wrote:

Well, because I don't really like it to much, but a friend told me you come here if you want to jack up your post count. Is there a thread where I can needlessly comment and not be marked for spam?

 

I want more post because I want that golden playstation symbol thingy.


What?

 

Either way, if you don't like the forums, why would you want post count?


I love the PlayStation forums, well at least the PlayStation All-Stars board. I don't like OT at all, I find it pointless. Yeah go ahead, shoot me, I disagree with the general opinion of this forum. Though I do want the final post count rank. 


Good luck with that.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 7 of 34 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: I rarely come to this forum

Dec 2, 2013

The_Afrokid wrote:

Well, because I don't really like it to much, but a friend told me you come here if you want to jack up your post count. Is there a thread where I can needlessly comment and not be marked for spam?

 

I want more posts because I want that golden playstation symbol thingy.


You just described pretty much every thread here. Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 34 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/28/2013
Offline
3501 posts
 

Re: I rarely come to this forum

Dec 2, 2013

1) Post a lot

2) Get golden thingy

3) ????

4) Profit

 

Number three will be the hurdle you never pass.

 

It's a secret.




                               The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 9 of 34 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 12/13/2012
Offline
9937 posts
 

Re: I rarely come to this forum

Dec 2, 2013
Bored of the lolfficials already?
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 10 of 34 (114 Views)
0 Likes