Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/11/2006
Offline
8200 posts
 

Re: I need some helpp.

Jan 5, 2007


madhive wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:


madhive wrote:
Smiley SadI'm sorry, i can't think of anythig, go to court for emancipation?



isnt that like, Getting disowned?


Oh, nevermind.



you can basically live on your own if you prove you're in an unstable environment to court.
thePHREEK's thoughts today: I have taken a vow not to spam...so don't tempt me!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 21 of 71 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/21/2003
Offline
3719 posts
 

Re: I need some helpp.

Jan 5, 2007


thePHREEK wrote:


madhive wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:


madhive wrote:
Smiley SadI'm sorry, i can't think of anythig, go to court for emancipation?



isnt that like, Getting disowned?


Oh, nevermind.



you can basically live on your own if you prove you're in an unstable environment to court.


Someone's been through this before
Message 22 of 71 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/09/2004
Offline
613 posts
 

Re: I need some helpp.

Jan 5, 2007
If you are truely serious about this you need to call your father and seriously have a talk with him. Then you need to call up the city Law Gaurdian who would preside over you and represent you in court (prolly resides at your local court house or police station). Either way you have to call you Dad and convince him that it is worth his time, money and emotions to try to get custody back.
Message 23 of 71 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
8963 posts
 

Re: I need some helpp.

Jan 5, 2007


Codename: Iglyis Nis wrote:
I live in Canada too, but I'm not sure on the custody age. I do believe it's 18 though.

As for sweet talking your mom, good luck. Whether she likes you or not, you are a cheque in the mail every week to her.

She's getting child support from your Dad, and support from the government. You're a ticket to free money.



no shes not I am, It goes into my bank account, and its not a monthly thing, its whenever i need a bit of spenging cash.
venom
Message 24 of 71 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
8963 posts
 

Re: I need some helpp.

Jan 5, 2007


thePHREEK wrote:


madhive wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:


madhive wrote:
Smiley SadI'm sorry, i can't think of anythig, go to court for emancipation?



isnt that like, Getting disowned?


Oh, nevermind.



you can basically live on your own if you prove you're in an unstable environment to court.



How do I go about doing this? I should google this aswell..
venom
Message 25 of 71 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/02/2007
Offline
29 posts
 

Re: I need some helpp.

Jan 5, 2007
If ur dad lives close just run away 2 his house

Solid_Raiden wrote:
I really want to leave as soon as possible, but my mom tells me custody lasts till im 18. In canada, Is this true? I always thought it was 16, I really need to talk to someone. I basically brokedown today, i cant take this, I need to get out of here and I want to move in with my dad..



Message 26 of 71 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/21/2003
Offline
3719 posts
 

Re: I need some helpp.

Jan 5, 2007


Solid_Raiden wrote:


Codename: Iglyis Nis wrote:
I live in Canada too, but I'm not sure on the custody age. I do believe it's 18 though.

As for sweet talking your mom, good luck. Whether she likes you or not, you are a cheque in the mail every week to her.

She's getting child support from your Dad, and support from the government. You're a ticket to free money.



no shes not I am, It goes into my bank account, and its not a monthly thing, its whenever i need a bit of spenging cash.


You sure, because it's law. Its not like whenever you need money your dad gives you some, you Dad is required to give your MOM money, BY LAW, to help with raising you.(supposedly)
Message 27 of 71 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/11/2006
Offline
8200 posts
 

Re: I need some helpp.

Jan 5, 2007


Solid_Raiden wrote:


thePHREEK wrote:


madhive wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:


madhive wrote:
Smiley SadI'm sorry, i can't think of anythig, go to court for emancipation?



isnt that like, Getting disowned?


Oh, nevermind.



you can basically live on your own if you prove you're in an unstable environment to court.



How do I go about doing this? I should google this aswell..


yeah, look it up. All I know is you need evidence that
thePHREEK's thoughts today: I have taken a vow not to spam...so don't tempt me!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 28 of 71 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
8963 posts
 

Re: I need some helpp.

Jan 5, 2007


Codename: Iglyis Nis wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:


Codename: Iglyis Nis wrote:
I live in Canada too, but I'm not sure on the custody age. I do believe it's 18 though.

As for sweet talking your mom, good luck. Whether she likes you or not, you are a cheque in the mail every week to her.

She's getting child support from your Dad, and support from the government. You're a ticket to free money.



no shes not I am, It goes into my bank account, and its not a monthly thing, its whenever i need a bit of spenging cash.


You sure, because it's law. Its not like whenever you need money your dad gives you some, you Dad is required to give your MOM money, BY LAW, to help with raising you.(supposedly)


well he isnt, Im sure of it.
venom
Message 29 of 71 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
8963 posts
 

Re: I need some helpp.

Jan 5, 2007


thePHREEK wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:


thePHREEK wrote:


madhive wrote:


Solid_Raiden wrote:


madhive wrote:
Smiley SadI'm sorry, i can't think of anythig, go to court for emancipation?



isnt that like, Getting disowned?


Oh, nevermind.



you can basically live on your own if you prove you're in an unstable environment to court.



How do I go about doing this? I should google this aswell..


yeah, look it up. All I know is you need evidence that



What do  i need to do in order to get emancipated.. ?
venom
Message 30 of 71 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes