Oct 12 2003
By: BlackGoku~ I Only Post Everything 1193 posts

I need help something on my PC

5 replies 1 views Edited Oct 12, 2003
Ok the sound is comeing out the left speaker but not the right one and I have to push the black hole thing where you put the CD player head phones part to make it work so how can I fix it?
FEEL THE POWER OF THE VIDEO GAME MASTER
Message 1 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9508 posts

Re: I need help something on my PC

Oct 12, 2003
Are you using windows XP? If not, then look at the lower right hand corner of your screen. There should be a little speaker icon. Double click on it. A small thing will come up. Make sure all the volume modifiers have the balance set right in the middle
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 2 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1193 posts

Oct 12, 2003

,--( Alpha )-- wrote:
Are you using windows XP? If not, then look at the lower right hand corner of your screen. There should be a little speaker icon. Double click on it. A small thing will come up. Make sure all the volume modifiers have the balance set right in the middle

Not that am talking about the right speaker on the right side of my PC that I had to push the black to make the sound come out.
Message 3 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9508 posts

Oct 12, 2003

,Black Goku wrote:

,--( Alpha )-- wrote:

Not that am talking about the right speaker on the right side of my PC that I had to push the black to make the sound come out.

That made absolutely no sence at all
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 4 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1193 posts

Oct 12, 2003

,--( Alpha )-- wrote:

,Black Goku wrote:

,--( Alpha )-- wrote:

That made absolutely no sence at all

Never mind I fixed it thxs for the tips.
Message 5 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4748 posts

Oct 13, 2003

,Black Goku wrote:
Ok the sound is comeing out the left speaker but not the right one and I have to push the black hole thing where you put the CD player head phones part to make it work so how can I fix it?

There's an icon in the system tray for sound. Double click on it and make sure that the balance is set to the center. I've had this problem before when running Winamp 2.8 on ME.
Badger Badger Badger Badger... Snake!
Message 6 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes