May 21 2014
By: TheGreaWrathalos Hekseville Citizen 373 posts

I need Some people to replace the people that i used to play xbox with

5 replies 105 views Edited May 21, 2014

I am already aware that there are many friends threads but I am looking for some specific types of people. 

1. an otaku that seems to know about every single anime and video game ever made 

2. someone that I agree with on occasion but we are constantly insulting and hating on each other

3. a pothead who is usually very funny but can be very disagreeable

4. Someone who is worse than me at games but acts as if he is better even after I have beaten him several times ( don't underestimate my lack of skill in games)

There were more people in my old group but these were the people who were online every day. I would prefer that you had a mic and that you are online at least three days every week. I only have a ps4 and a ps vita. The only multiplayer games I have are warframe, deadnation, resogun, dragons crown, and mercenary kings.

Message 1 of 6 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3395 posts

Re: I need Some people to replace the people that i used to play xbox with

May 22, 2014
Quite a list there.
guitar guru 2012
Message 2 of 6 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

May 22, 2014

yep

Message 3 of 6 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
466 posts

May 22, 2014
-and someone who likes long walks on the beach.
Message 4 of 6 (57 Views)
MVP Support
18888 posts

May 22, 2014

TheGreaWrathalos wrote:

I am already aware that there are many friends threads but I am looking for some specific types of people. 

1. an otaku that seems to know about every single anime and video game ever made 

2. someone that I agree with on occasion but we are constantly insulting and hating on each other

3. a pothead who is usually very funny but can be very disagreeable

4. Someone who is worse than me at games but acts as if he is better even after I have beaten him several times ( don't underestimate my lack of skill in games)

There were more people in my old group but these were the people who were online every day. I would prefer that you had a mic and that you are online at least three days every week. I only have a ps4 and a ps vita. The only multiplayer games I have are warframe, deadnation, resogun, dragons crown, and mercenary kings.

What do you think this is, an a la carte "gaming-dating" site? Smiley Very Happy

Good luck with the book Smiley Happy

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 5 of 6 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

May 23, 2014

these wre the kind of people I used to play with on xbox and it gets kind of boring without them

Message 6 of 6 (38 Views)
0 Likes