Treasure Hunter
7156 posts

Re: I'mmmmm baaaaaaaack!!!!....With a question

Dec 19, 2006

PSPplayer17 wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:
As some of you know, my power went out I got it back on Saturday.YAY! Anyway I suffered 2 casualties...2 fish. Anyway I lost:2 tvs(taht we know of for now) a dishwasher(the motherboard anyway) a washing machine(motherboard also), MY WII! and all the phones. I was wondering where I can buy-And if I can buy-The cord that connects  the Wii to the wall. I think that might be blown and the Wii may be fine. My ps3 survived(YES!) it had a surge protector that was BLACK on the bottom.Thanks!

I don't believe it's possible for just the cord to be blown, I'm sorry to say that... I would take the warranty up, and get a new one.

You sure? Yeah but if I find one and it doesn't work AND the Wii doesn't work we'd need a new one anyway. Because she said Nintendo would have it fixed for us.

It wouldn't fry the powercord, it would fry the internal workings.

Okay I think I feel dumb now Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Sad
Message 21 of 37 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7156 posts

Dec 19, 2006

Jake20324 wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

Jake20324 wrote:
You mean the storm in Washington? That was brutal. A lady died because her own basement flooded and she drowned.

Yeah I heard about that.You live in WA?

Message Edited by JakandDax2Dmax on 12-19-2006 10:11 AM

I do. I had to walk home from school during that storm.

Walking home during big storm=me gets very very wet...

Oh well...Winter break came early!

Smiley Very HappySmiley Sad Sorry to hear that! My lights like BLEW UP! I'm not kidding I was playing with my cat and the lights above my head turned white and almost sparked! I looked outside and transformers were blowing up and lighting up the sky. Did your power go out?
Message 22 of 37 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14373 posts

Dec 19, 2006

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:
As some of you know, my power went out I got it back on Saturday.YAY! Anyway I suffered 2 casualties...2 fish. Anyway I lost:2 tvs(taht we know of for now) a dishwasher(the motherboard anyway) a washing machine(motherboard also), MY WII! and all the phones. I was wondering where I can buy-And if I can buy-The cord that connects  the Wii to the wall. I think that might be blown and the Wii may be fine. My ps3 survived(YES!) it had a surge protector that was BLACK on the bottom.Thanks!

I don't believe it's possible for just the cord to be blown, I'm sorry to say that... I would take the warranty up, and get a new one.

You sure? Yeah but if I find one and it doesn't work AND the Wii doesn't work we'd need a new one anyway. Because she said Nintendo would have it fixed for us.

Okay I think I feel dumb now Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Sad

No worries, just go get a new Wii, it would be better.
Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 23 of 37 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7156 posts

Dec 19, 2006

PSPplayer17 wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

You mean I couldn't use my warrenty to FIX it?
Message 24 of 37 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14373 posts

Dec 19, 2006

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

That's what I meant!
Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 25 of 37 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7156 posts

Dec 19, 2006

PSPplayer17 wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

That's what I meant!

Oh! Sorry you kept saying ,"...get a NEW Wii."
Message 26 of 37 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2594 posts

Dec 19, 2006

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

Jake20324 wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

Jake20324 wrote:
You mean the storm in Washington? That was brutal. A lady died because her own basement flooded and she drowned.

Smiley Very HappySmiley Sad Sorry to hear that! My lights like BLEW UP! I'm not kidding I was playing with my cat and the lights above my head turned white and almost sparked! I looked outside and transformers were blowing up and lighting up the sky. Did your power go out?

During the day it went out for about a second a couple times. Then we lost power for a few hours, but at that time I was sleeping. I was one of the lucky ones. Power outages never effected me.

Oh yeah, a HUGE tree in our backyard fell over. luckily it didn't hit our house. I think it might of hit the neighbors though!
Message 27 of 37 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7156 posts

Dec 19, 2006

Jake20324 wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

Jake20324 wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

Jake20324 wrote:

During the day it went out for about a second a couple times. Then we lost power for a few hours, but at that time I was sleeping. I was one of the lucky ones. Power outages never effected me.

Oh yeah, a HUGE tree in our backyard fell over. luckily it didn't hit our house. I think it might of hit the neighbors though!

That's good....well maybe not for your neighbor but yeahSmiley Happy The tops of our trees fell over and hit the power lines blowing up the transformer. I had no power for
 Thurs. night- Saturday afternoon
How old are you?

Message Edited by JakandDax2Dmax on 12-19-2006 10:26 AM
Message 28 of 37 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2594 posts

Dec 19, 2006

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

That's good....well maybe not for your neighbor but yeahSmiley Happy The tops of our trees fell over and hit the power lines blowing up the transformer. I had no power for Thurs. night- Saturday afternoon

How old are you?

Umm...13. You?

I think there are people still without power. Like in the really remote areas.
Message 29 of 37 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7156 posts

Dec 19, 2006

Jake20324 wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

That's good....well maybe not for your neighbor but yeahSmiley Happy The tops of our trees fell over and hit the power lines blowing up the transformer. I had no power for Thurs. night- Saturday afternoon

How old are you?

Umm...13. You?

I think there are people still without power. Like in the really remote areas.

I'm 12 going on 13. Yeah they gave a generator  to a blind man without power who lived in the woods.
Message 30 of 37 (0 Views)
0 Likes