Mythrill wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Mythrill wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Mythrill wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Mythrill wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

I hated the phone too, by the way. But that's a different story.  Well, if they talk a lot then maybe they could help you out in some way.

They tried though.

Oh well...you can always tell one of them to introduce you to some of their friends, right?

Well, at leas tthat works, but i'll be pretty much the quiet one. And like literally half-year are start to talk to them.

There's gotta be some way to make ya happy, I know it! Join a club or maybe a sport.

I would, but I would be to shy and ask them to join.

Now, you can't be that afraid of everything Myth. You gotta try or you'll never change.

:cut: I'm soooooooo timid.

Remember what the "Little Engine that could" always told himself. I think I can I think I can...be that train for once.

This is getting veeeery awkward...

"Can you see your end? Then death be yours!" ~ Brahms
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 45 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Re: I'm torn........

May 2, 2007

Hofman101 wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:
Well I see everybody vacated here, huh?

Yep. I't snot gone fo good, though. I already know that secret information already.  BTW, I wouldn't like going to a private school. It seems so small and boring.

Yeah, who filled you in?

No, private schools are great. The one I go to has 1700 kids. Nice 19"(or whatever) mac computers no vandalism. It's like school heaven.

Check the Hey Guys thread here and I think TPB mentions it somewhere. But see I'd rather be at a much bigger school cuz I can make more friends and stuff.

The whole thing is weird. Big schools rule. There's like 270 people in my grade. It's awesome. Anyways, I'm going to bed. G'night!

Well, that's quite a lot for just your grade. Still, that's not enough for me...I'm not talking like the amout of people like in NYC. Just a few more thousands. Later!
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 45 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

May 2, 2007

Mythrill wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Mythrill wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Mythrill wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Mythrill wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Mythrill wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

I hated the phone too, by the way. But that's a different story.  Well, if they talk a lot then maybe they could help you out in some way.

They tried though.

Oh well...you can always tell one of them to introduce you to some of their friends, right?

Well, at leas tthat works, but i'll be pretty much the quiet one. And like literally half-year are start to talk to them.

There's gotta be some way to make ya happy, I know it! Join a club or maybe a sport.

I would, but I would be to shy and ask them to join.

Now, you can't be that afraid of everything Myth. You gotta try or you'll never change.

:cut: I'm soooooooo timid.

Remember what the "Little Engine that could" always told himself. I think I can I think I can...be that train for once.

This is getting veeeery awkward...

Lol, I'm being serious dude. Try to have confidence in yourself, that's what I'm trying to say to you.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 45 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3440 posts

May 2, 2007

Hofman101 wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:
Well I see everybody vacated here, huh?

Yep. I't snot gone fo good, though. I already know that secret information already.  BTW, I wouldn't like going to a private school. It seems so small and boring.

Yeah, who filled you in?

No, private schools are great. The one I go to has 1700 kids. Nice 19"(or whatever) mac computers no vandalism. It's like school heaven.

oxymoron to the max. but i know what you mean.
Then again, well, actually nevermind.
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 45 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3045 posts

May 2, 2007
im gonna have to say new school jst cause i might switch shools next year to
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 45 (0 Views)
0 Likes