Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Re: I'm originally from Xbox

Apr 14, 2013
When you get a PS4? And why the hell does that matter to me? You wanna mute me, mute me now, cause I ain't getting chill anytime soon.

Welcome to the forums btw Smiley Wink
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 21 of 45 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Apr 14, 2013
LOL
Message 22 of 45 (161 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

johngie wrote:

DoubleO_seven wrote:

johngie wrote:

DoubleO_seven wrote:

johngie wrote:
And commenting on that is so much better how?

lol Man LOL

I asked a simple question and wished him luck with his endeavors, No harm done but yet you are here trying to regulate what post are in this thread. Why does it matter to you what i asked him?  He can have a answer on why he mentioned xbox, cant he. Did he stop playing it,  ect.Because i too have a xbox and noticed he is talking about trickshotting, what me and my friends love to do and would love to have more.Even sent him a personal msg about this right after my post. By you commenting trying to be a **bleep**, is so much better how?

Oh brilliant. So instead of asking him about his experience with Xbox or letting him know you too are a fellow "trickshotter", you post an inane question and a sarcastic sentiment. What was the point of posting if you were going to PM him? Absolutely none. Bravo.

I dont need to explain nothing to you.Good day bro.

Way to randomly start sh*t then back out.

Keep it real, bud.

It will never end going back and forth with you. Its like you are looking for a internet quarrel. Lol randomly start **bleep**, really? My comment had nothing to do with you guy. You decided to toss in your two cents and I replyed to your inane question lol. However you took my comment, sarcastic or not, it wasnt intended for you. I just dont understand what you can't grasp out of that.  Once again, why does it matter to you? Why are you so bent on it?  I would totally understand where you are coming from if this topic was made by you.

Message 23 of 45 (154 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11827 posts

Apr 14, 2013
Nope that's ok because I'm done. Carry on.
Message 24 of 45 (142 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

johngie wrote:
Nope that's ok because I'm done. Carry on.

Coo

Keep it Real, Bud. Good luck with your endeavors.

Message 25 of 45 (139 Views)
Welcoming Committee
34057 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Welcome to the forums!

Traditionally, the Off-Topic board is the place to discuss XBox gaming (with nobody flaming or saying bad things about the XBox).  Sorry to hear about your rrod.  Was it an older console?

Message 26 of 45 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Apr 14, 2013
It was the older Elite lol :/
Message 27 of 45 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
34995 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Kikology wrote:
I'm originally from Xbox 360 I'm super into Trickshoting!! Is Trickshoting community bad here ? Like with Setting up and stuff?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community & the PS3 in general, give us a shout if there's anything we can help you with Kikology.

BRIT-KO

Message 28 of 45 (120 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
394 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Hi everyone! This is a reminder to stay on topic with the thread. Please be respectful to one another. Thanks!

Message 29 of 45 (102 Views)
Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
16198 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Kikology wrote:
Y'all hate ALOT in forums... It's supposed to be A COMMUNITY!!!! Chill out kick back pick up a controller and play. Guess YT videos are True sad to hear how it's gotten Smiley Sad

Have you not been to the Xbox forums? Its a mad house in there

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 30 of 45 (88 Views)