Uncharted Territory
1616 posts

Re: I'm originally from Xbox

Apr 14, 2013

johngie wrote:

DoubleO_seven wrote:

johngie wrote:
And commenting on that is so much better how?

lol Man LOL

I asked a simple question and wished him luck with his endeavors, No harm done but yet you are here trying to regulate what post are in this thread. Why does it matter to you what i asked him?  He can have a answer on why he mentioned xbox, cant he. Did he stop playing it,  ect.Because i too have a xbox and noticed he is talking about trickshotting, what me and my friends love to do and would love to have more.Even sent him a personal msg about this right after my post. By you commenting trying to be a **bleep**, is so much better how?

Oh brilliant. So instead of asking him about his experience with Xbox or letting him know you too are a fellow "trickshotter", you post an inane question and a sarcastic sentiment. What was the point of posting if you were going to PM him? Absolutely none. Bravo.

I dont need to explain nothing to you.Good day bro.

Message 11 of 45 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1616 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

Kikology wrote:
I don't have an Xbox anymore :/ lol Red Ring Of Death Smiley Sad I prob won't ever get an Xbox again bc the always online feature on the NextBox

aww that sucks man. well do you have  Black ops 2 for the ps3? 

Message 12 of 45 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Apr 14, 2013
Ps3 got stolen :/ but atleast I have all my PSN accounts LOL
Message 13 of 45 (112 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1616 posts

Apr 14, 2013

lol dont know what to say to ya. hit me with a add if you ever get a console and up and running

Message 14 of 45 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Apr 14, 2013
Ok Lol
Message 15 of 45 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Apr 14, 2013

DoubleO_seven wrote:

johngie wrote:

DoubleO_seven wrote:

johngie wrote:
And commenting on that is so much better how?

lol Man LOL

I asked a simple question and wished him luck with his endeavors, No harm done but yet you are here trying to regulate what post are in this thread. Why does it matter to you what i asked him?  He can have a answer on why he mentioned xbox, cant he. Did he stop playing it,  ect.Because i too have a xbox and noticed he is talking about trickshotting, what me and my friends love to do and would love to have more.Even sent him a personal msg about this right after my post. By you commenting trying to be a **bleep**, is so much better how?

Oh brilliant. So instead of asking him about his experience with Xbox or letting him know you too are a fellow "trickshotter", you post an inane question and a sarcastic sentiment. What was the point of posting if you were going to PM him? Absolutely none. Bravo.

I dont need to explain nothing to you.Good day bro.

Way to randomly start sh*t then back out.

Keep it real, bud.

Message 16 of 45 (97 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 14, 2013
I care that your an xbox player Smiley Sad

Never owned an Xbox, never had the need to. When I saved up my own money for the PS3(Which took a LONG **bleep** time)I finally had to decide between which system. Since I enjoyed the PSX, and loved the PS2 over the original Xbox, the obvious thing to do was to buy a PS3.

@Johngie Maybe he doesn't want you to report him to the mods for hurting your feelings? Hmmm...interesting.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 17 of 45 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
50 posts

Apr 14, 2013
Y'all hate ALOT in forums... It's supposed to be A COMMUNITY!!!! Chill out kick back pick up a controller and play. Guess YT videos are True sad to hear how it's gotten Smiley Sad
Message 18 of 45 (87 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 14, 2013
Meh...it happens a lot around here :/

Its sort of unavoidable. Others don't see eye to eye and it just happens, slowly, but surely happens.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 19 of 45 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Apr 14, 2013
That's why when I get PS4 unless you can be chill with others your gettin muted
Message 20 of 45 (78 Views)
0 Likes