May 21 2014
By: xGaMeRx99z I Only Post Everything 999 posts

I'm looking for a Linux/Unix OS forum.

3 replies 62 views Edited May 21, 2014

Not that I don't love the PS forum or anything <3 but I am trying to make a custom Raspberry Pi OS for personal use.

I and a couple of friends have been working on it for a little over a year now in our spare time. We're about 1/3 of the way there, but we've hit a brick wall and run into some problems that are apparently outside of our level of expertise...

So does anybody know a good forum that we can ask questions related to the coding of the OS to get thing's back on track, and also just in case we need more help later?

Rules & Guidelines Contact PlayStation Support | Need Help? PM Me

If you want to add me on PSN, please say in the request that you're from the PS forum.

Message 1 of 4 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Re: I'm looking for a Linux/Unix OS forum.

May 21, 2014

Google pulled this up: http://www.unix.com/os-x-apple-/

Amazing.

Message 2 of 4 (59 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
999 posts

May 21, 2014

GOW71 wrote:

Google pulled this up: http://www.unix.com/os-x-apple-/

Amazing.

Well I know how to find one with google, but idk which are good ones with active members that actually know what they're talking about, and I really don't feel like wasting my time playing roulette trying to find a good one.

We've already lost the last month trying to figure it out ourselves by back-tracking, reading online, reading books, and nada... So we're tring to get the project back on track ASAP.

Also, why so passive-aggressive? You're usually really nice :'[

Rules & Guidelines Contact PlayStation Support | Need Help? PM Me

If you want to add me on PSN, please say in the request that you're from the PS forum.

Message 3 of 4 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

May 21, 2014

Message 4 of 4 (47 Views)
0 Likes