Fender Bender
3293 posts

Re: I'm leaving

Jan 29, 2013
Metal Gear Solid is still a tactical espionage action game. This is a spinoff for one of their characters, who's hack and slash relevance has been prevalent since MGS 2. MGS 5, will be released this year with the same gameplay of the older ones.

this is me helping
Message 91 of 128 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Good to know! I wasn't aware of MGS5 coming out.  Thanks for the tiddle bit of info. Hopefully it will be more game than movie.

Message 92 of 128 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Keep hoping.

this is me helping
Message 93 of 128 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Actually, from what hideo kojima is saying about revengeance is that it's still "metal gear." The demo i played had stealth opportunities with the same kind of mechanics the old games played. And the cutscenes still seem to be long and story driven. If anything DmC took a page from metal gear's book and put in too mucb cutscene.

this is me helping
Message 94 of 128 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 29, 2013

WOW, this thread SUCKS!

If this is what is going on in the Starhawk Section, then I am glad I don't go there.

Perhaps you chicks would have more fun in the HOME Section.  You girls can compare drapes and Holloween Costumes there.

Someone here was literally talking **bleep**, while complaining about the calibur of conversations in the Off-Topic Section.

Are you mad your thread got moved here, or are you all just bored?

Stay, go, do what ever you want.  I just thought I would tell you this thread is WEAK! Smiley LOL

Moble

Message 95 of 128 (72 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Agreed. There has always been a lot of drama going on over at the Starhawk section.  Samokoske and I actually recently had it out for quite the period of time.  I'm trying to make nice.

As far as this thread OP goes.  This is nothing.  There were over 7 other threads just like it that met oblivion. It was very wise of you to not meander into the SH section especially if not involved in the game.  It can be a little hostile.  But not as bad as MAG from what I hear.

Message 96 of 128 (64 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 29, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Agreed. There has always been a lot of drama going on over at the Starhawk section.  Samokoske and I actually recently had it out for quite the period of time.  I'm trying to make nice.

As far as this thread OP goes.  This is nothing.  There were over 7 other threads just like it that met oblivion. It was very wise of you to not meander into the SH section especially if not involved in the game.  It can be a little hostile.  But not as bad as MAG from what I hear.

Yeah, BF gets a little contentious as well.  People go into your profile and bring out your stats to try and make their point.

You get commentary like; you suck at this game, so whatever you have to say has no basis, and holds no water. Smiley LOL

I actually got that on once, but I like the person who said it.  He is an OK guy.  I have tough skin though.  If someone comes at me, I can usually fend for myself.  When they get out of hand, I just walk away from the conversation.

Although, I never make it extremely personal, and that is where I draw the line.  None of us really knows each other here, so making derogatory personal comments has no place.  It is OK to have fun here, every once in a while, but it is important to remember to keep your head about you, when doing so.

Just my thoughts on the matter.  As I said to someone else, the name of the thread should be changed to "You wanna Fight!?".  It would be more fitting.

Along those lines though, I always find it interesting when a thread gets moved into a different area.  The conversation gets twisted in a hurry.  The serrate Sections offer different mind sets, that don't always match when the thread moves.

Oh well, it is what it is. Smiley LOL

Moble

Message 97 of 128 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Jan 29, 2013

I do enjoy your posts mobile.

Message 98 of 128 (56 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 29, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

I do enjoy your posts mobile.

I have been told I am quite loquacious at times.Smiley LOL

I just don't like to be misunderstood is all.Smiley Happy

Moble

Message 99 of 128 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55055 posts

Jan 29, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Oh man...mag wasn't ALL bad Smiley Tongue  http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/MAG-Discussion/State-of-the-Union-address/m-p/31619628/highli...

Message 100 of 128 (52 Views)
0 Likes