Reply
Dec 24 2006
By: RomieYO Last Guardian 12093 posts
Offline

I'm going on a PICNIC

4 replies 2 views Edited Dec 24, 2006
I'm going on a picnic and I'm going to bring a cherry pie.  Who wants to come with? What are you going to bring?  (If you don't know this game....don't ask)  (Find out the rule I'm using)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Message 1 of 5 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 08/29/2005
Offline
12093 posts
 

Re: I'm going on a PICNIC

Dec 24, 2006
Fine..GRR! I'll give you a hint. I'm also bringing a merry santa.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Message 2 of 5 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/21/2006
Offline
1633 posts
 

Re: I'm going on a PICNIC

Dec 24, 2006
ill bring fiber so we can all vist mr. hanky

49er_477 wrote:
I'm going on a picnic and I'm going to bring a cherry pie.  Who wants to come with? What are you going to bring?  (If you don't know this game....don't ask)  (Find out the rule I'm using)






XBL: DaRever3nd
Message 3 of 5 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 08/29/2005
Offline
12093 posts
 

Re: I'm going on a PICNIC

Dec 24, 2006


izzy78 wrote:
ill bring fiber so we can all vist mr. hanky

49er_477 wrote:
I'm going on a picnic and I'm going to bring a cherry pie.  Who wants to come with? What are you going to bring?  (If you don't know this game....don't ask)  (Find out the rule I'm using)







Um.  I love mr. hankey, but that wasn't the rule.Smiley Very Happy
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Message 4 of 5 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/21/2006
Offline
1633 posts
 

Re: I'm going on a PICNIC

Dec 24, 2006


49er_477 wrote:


izzy78 wrote:
ill bring fiber so we can all vist mr. hanky

49er_477 wrote:
I'm going on a picnic and I'm going to bring a cherry pie.  Who wants to come with? What are you going to bring?  (If you don't know this game....don't ask)  (Find out the rule I'm using)







Um.  I love mr. hankey, but that wasn't the rule.Smiley Very Happy


HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


XBL: DaRever3nd
Message 5 of 5 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes