Jan 03 2007
By: Nocturnal-G~ Survivor 2981 posts

I'm Having A Very Hard Time Thinking

7 replies 11 views Edited Jan 3, 2007
This is really hard for me to think right now because 100 things are going through my mind. I don't want to get scammed or jipped. So if anyone that has worked with ACH checks or anything like that can you guys give me a response? This is the e-mail from the buyer.

Hello,
Thank you for the fast response, I am very happy that you are willing to sell it for me, I will be sending you the payment via check either in ACH form or mailed form which ever way you prefer it and as for the pick up, a shipper will come down to pick it up as soon as the check has been verified and cashed I will include the funds that will be sent to the shipper for schedule,pickup,insurance and tax. So as soon as the check clears, you will pay the shipper and you will both schedule time for pick up.
If you would prefer the payment via ACH check payment service, here is how it works,
1. The check will be sent to your email address as immediately I get your full names and address as the check will bear it including phone numbers.
2. After the check has been sent to your email, you will need to go to the nearest office supply store to get a magnetic versa ink and check paper. This will cost you less than $50.00 but $100.00 will be included in the check payment that will be sent to you to cover the cost of the materials needed.
3. You print the check out immediately and deposit it in your account or cash it immediately at your bank, all this can be done within 30 mins after getting the materials needed and the check has been sent to you.
You can check on www.paymine.com to read more about the ACH check payment service.
If you will prefer the payment made by mailing you a check this may take up to 3-5 business days to get to you after I get your full names,address and phone number as the check will bear it.
So you dont have to bother about the shipment and pickup, I will set that up with a shipper and everything will be taken care of. Let me know which of the payment you will prefer and get back to me with your full names,address and phone as the check will bear it so that I will know which to do. <SCRIPT></SCRIPT>
I hope to hear from you soon and nice doing business with you. Thanks
Message 1 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31106 posts

Re: I'm Having A Very Hard Time Thinking

Jan 3, 2007
i dont know whats going on, but ill say scam !
Message 2 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2981 posts

Jan 3, 2007

canadaeh wrote:
i dont know whats going on, but ill say scam !

I was thinking the check is going to end up going through, then I am going to give her the product... then I'm going to end up getting screwed over because the check wasn't valid.
Message 3 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2981 posts

Jan 3, 2007
Someone please helpppp me.
Message 4 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Jan 3, 2007
well...its a legit process

but if you dont feel comfortable with it dont do it
just tell the buyer i dont feel comfortable and this is alot of money to me so could we please use something secure like paypal

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 5 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2981 posts

Jan 3, 2007

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

just tell the buyer i dont feel comfortable and this is alot of money to me so could we please use something secure like paypal

Thanks for the help!
Message 6 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9674 posts

Jan 3, 2007

Nocturnal-G wrote:
Someone please helpppp me.

what exactly are you trying to do, your first post tells me nothing on what you are actually doing..

you are selling this person somthing? or selling something for this person? or what?
idk this is why i avoid ebay and stuff like this, i would rather buy off a website, send them the money, and not have to worry about being scammed.  if you are going off ebay though there is a scam report thing you can do, that will get the scammer in trouble with el law

Message 7 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Jan 3, 2007

Nocturnal-G wrote:

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

Thanks for the help!

welcome
google ach check, ach checking to learn more about the process

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 8 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes