Highlighted
Feb 22 2013
By: ToN-6 Splicer 78 posts

I'm CELEBRATING for SONY PS4 Orbis NOw

0 replies 48 views Edited Feb 22, 2013
Nextbox got nothing to show on the table but hoping for gears of war and Halo by Bungie and horrible kinect. Bungie made Destiny game with exclusive stuff for PS4.
PS4 is so super that will last supporting 1080p to 4k and BEYOND. BEYOND! Love that.. Gaming website asking MS about Xbox spec and using blu ray next. The controller is awesome and next gen looking. I can imagine how slick looking PS4 will be. I hope they will release collectible PS4 like Star Wars or different colors version of PS4 early. Separation between account name and gamer tag, so you can chance gamer name without calling SONY. Anyway, pc developers like arma with Dayz mod and more developers excited for SONYs PS4 easy now to create games they want. SONY is sick,mad,beyond. I still hope you add hot models with Kevin Butler presenting the new PS4 on TV ads,E3,and BEYOND. I'm camping for this cause its cheaper than pc and super and BEYOND. And ps1,2,and3 with vita games will be backward compatible with PS4 soon. Oohhweee.
Message 1 of 1 (48 Views)
0 Likes