Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Re: I love reality TV

Jan 5, 2007
I hate reality shows.

I miss sitcoms (1990's)....
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 11 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jan 9, 2007
I like sitcoms too, but the new ones kind of suck and you can't really blame that on reality TV.  Funny: Erik Estrada got into a fight with one of the Armed and Famous perps: http://www.pal-item.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070105/NEWS01/70105008  pretty funny.  I like how it says that the police trainers were pleased with Estrada for not escalating the argument to physical violence (note, he *pushed* the dude.. for calling him Emilio Estevez...), I guess it's a good day on the Muncie police force when your celebrity trainees don't resort to police brutality.
Message 12 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11045 posts

Jan 9, 2007

Bgamer wrote:
I hate reality shows.

I miss sitcoms (1990's)....

seinfeld FTW
Message 13 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jan 11, 2007
I watched the premiere of Armed and Famous last night.  Hilarious.  Did not disappoint.  Almost every perp they busted seemed to be a non-violent crack addict, though, not cool, those people should be sent to rehab, not hustled into a police car by La Toya Jackson.  One of my favorite parts was Erik Estrada tearing up at the swearing in ceremony "All these people are here, and they're all applauding for us.  Not many people get a chance to have their lives come full circle, I'm lucky to be one of those people."  Not sure how playing a cop and then becoming one constitutes full circle, but funny nonetheless.
Message 14 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes