Nov 15 2006
By: Lando360 Fender Bender 4316 posts

I love how....

5 replies 1 views Edited Nov 15, 2006
I love how it takes a commercial to make one underratted band get a top 5 spot on the charts. Numerous car commercials have shown the effects, and no doubt Mcdonalds and the infamous Pepsi song with Jimmy Falon dancing to it made everyone download it on their phones. Now though, after you hear them the 5th time, you say, "yeah, no, that sucks". But, thats just what I think, some of you might be hooked on a certain band you heard on TV once.
This should be where that ugly block face is.
Message 1 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3850 posts

Re: I love how....

Nov 15, 2006
Lando2 wrote:
I love how it takes a commercial to make one underratted band get a top 5 spot on the charts.

thats what comercials are ment for.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 2 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4316 posts

Nov 15, 2006
ummm, not really, I think they are used to promote a certain product a company is currently selling, but thats me, your 181 IQ obviously proves me wrong, Im sorry.

Like head on, Im hooked on the song, "Head on! aplly directly to the forehead!" Yeah, rock on!
Message 3 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12799 posts

Nov 15, 2006

Lando2 wrote:
ummm, not really, I think they are used to promote a certain product a company is currently selling, but thats me, your 181 IQ obviously proves me wrong, Im sorry.

Like head on, Im hooked on the song, "Head on! aplly directly to the forehead!" Yeah, rock on!

wow your dee dee dee
k the best way to sell a product is to put a catchy tune in it ex. mcdonalds, everytime you here badabababa im lovin it what do you think of
Playing :NCAA Football 10, Need for Speed: Shift, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
PS3 Slim Owner
Message 4 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1096 posts

Nov 15, 2006

Lando2 wrote:
I love how it takes a commercial to make one underratted band get a top 5 spot on the charts. Numerous car commercials have shown the effects, and no doubt Mcdonalds and the infamous Pepsi song with Jimmy Falon dancing to it made everyone download it on their phones. Now though, after you hear them the 5th time, you say, "yeah, no, that sucks". But, thats just what I think, some of you might be hooked on a certain band you heard on TV once.

QFT
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 5 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4316 posts

Nov 15, 2006
I know jingles and stuff are supposed to put that image in your head everytime you hear it, but the songs, man, your not going to download a remix of "badabababa" on your Ipod
Message 6 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes