Highlighted
Jun 24 2013
By: CradleOfFish Sackboy 464 posts

I live in Bedford Texas and NEED a job! Help please!

4 replies 118 views Edited Jun 24, 2013

I am 42 years old and love games. Especially Playstation. But not only would I like to be able to buy more games I would like to buy more consoles. But I was just fired this past April and because of why I was fired (I won't get into it, but they did say I was rehireable after a certain amount of time has passed) I can't get unemployment. I hate being jobless. I hate living off my roommate (at least I take care of all his pets along with my dog, and keep up with cleaning and such). Not that I don't appreciate it. I have filled out tons of apps and still no luck. But the worst reason is I have no vehicle, no mode of transportation. My roommate has a car but he works out of town for weeks at a time sometimes, so I can't rely on him for rides. There are a couple of places in walking distance I haven't tried yet, but will. If anyone here knows of ANY job ( I will try my hardest to find a ride) in the Bedford Texas area, feel free to help. I am not computer savvy so I prefer to do apps in person but almost every place only does apps on line. Thanks for reading this rant (if any body did that is), and thanks for any possible help I may receive.

photo giphydgd.gif
"Hey look a PS4 for sale! Quick someone get it before it's sold!!"
Message 1 of 5 (118 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24785 posts

Re: I live in Bedford Texas and NEED a job! Help please!

Jun 24, 2013

You should check your local classifieds. An anonymous post here won't get you a job.

Message 2 of 5 (113 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
923 posts

Jun 24, 2013
My dad is 36 and hes unemployed but he has applied at 78 different places and is waiting after 3mths for a reply and he has 3 kids he sdivorced and he was denie dfood stamps and he has no house so compared to us ur life is heaven. As for ur general question continue looking im sure ull find something,dont give up.
.................!!!
Message 3 of 5 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
464 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Oh my freaking god! I seriously didn't think about getting the dang paper to look at classifieds. Serious it didn't even cross my mind, I'm not being sarcastic, just stupid! I am sure that may help but 42 is old for most places apparently and I guess when my termination is over with (the rehireable thing I mentioned) I can reapply, hopefully since that is an option I will get my old job back. Fingers crossed and thanks for reminding me of something I should have thought of my self! Hell my roommate and my mom didn't even mention classifieds. I feel so so stupid right now! Oh well as Forest Gump once said "stupid is as stupid does".

photo giphydgd.gif
"Hey look a PS4 for sale! Quick someone get it before it's sold!!"
Message 4 of 5 (102 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24785 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Message 5 of 5 (97 Views)
0 Likes