Keyblade Wielder
11132 posts

Re: I just got Animal Crossing for DS

Apr 14, 2007
i had my lil bro hide it for me, and i havent found it yet.  why you ask?  i was addicted

Message 11 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 14, 2007

PcShPrPoLnAiYkER wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

PcShPrPoLnAiYkER wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:
I heard that game was pretty boring and was kinda dumb.

Its alright, i just bought it because my DS has been sitting there. I haven't played it in a long time.

Exactly. You haven't played it in a long time, so it couldn't have been that great of a game.

I said i havent played my DS in a long time. I only had NSMB and i beat that.. so i got bored of that game and i just got AC today.

I knew what you meant, but still...if it's been that long ago I couldn't see AC making it anymore fun to play on.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 12 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11132 posts

Apr 14, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

PcShPrPoLnAiYkER wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

PcShPrPoLnAiYkER wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Its alright, i just bought it because my DS has been sitting there. I haven't played it in a long time.

Exactly. You haven't played it in a long time, so it couldn't have been that great of a game.

I said i havent played my DS in a long time. I only had NSMB and i beat that.. so i got bored of that game and i just got AC today.

I knew what you meant, but still...if it's been that long ago I couldn't see AC making it anymore fun to play on.

have you even played the game?  its the only game my aunt and sister will play.  my aunt has been addicted to it for 2 years.  its a great game, but people like you don't give it a chance because of the name.  its probably outsold any PSP game actually.

Message 13 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2171 posts

Apr 14, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

PcShPrPoLnAiYkER wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

PcShPrPoLnAiYkER wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

I'm playing it right now and it fun.
Message 14 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2171 posts

Apr 14, 2007
Anyway i got pears in my town and i named it Home by mistake. Cause the guy asked where i am going and i replied: Home

Lol
Message 15 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14001 posts

Apr 14, 2007
my animal crossing is missing D: it will take a few more minutes to get my friend code
Message 16 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3758 posts

Apr 14, 2007
yeah,it's really fun,I play it for 30 minutes every day since it get's pretty boring after that but it's cool that it has a real time function.
Message 17 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45016 posts

Apr 14, 2007
how much did you pay for it?

Message 18 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 15, 2007

PcShPrPoLnAiYkER wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

PcShPrPoLnAiYkER wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

PcShPrPoLnAiYkER wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

I'm playing it right now and it fun.

When I first saw the commercial for it I'm thinking to myself, "Who would get this game?!" Robot Indifferent To this day, I still feel the same way about it. If you like it, that's fine with me though. I'm just giving my opnion, that's all.

Message Edited by Kizzerdrix on 04-14-2007 05:03 PM
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 19 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14001 posts

Apr 15, 2007
0988-5844-7752 thats my friend code
Message 20 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes