Reply
Apr 14 2007
By: PcShPrPoLnAiYkER~ Uncharted Territory 2171 posts
Offline

I just got Animal Crossing for DS

40 replies 1 views Edited Apr 14, 2007
Anyone who has it still play it? Who wants to share friend codes so we can visit towns?
Message 1 of 41 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/24/2005
Offline
271 posts
 

Re: I just got Animal Crossing for DS

Apr 14, 2007
It gets very boring.There are a few sites dedicated to sharing friend codes.....google for emSmiley Happy
"Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless. "
Message 2 of 41 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: I just got Animal Crossing for DS

Apr 14, 2007
I heard that game was pretty boring and was kinda dumb.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 3 of 41 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/08/2005
Offline
2171 posts
 

Re: I just got Animal Crossing for DS

Apr 14, 2007


Kizzerdrix wrote:
I heard that game was pretty boring and was kinda dumb.


Its alright, i just bought it because my DS has been sitting there. I haven't played it in a long time.
Message 4 of 41 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/10/2007
Offline
392 posts
 

Re: I just got Animal Crossing for DS

Apr 14, 2007


PcShPrPoLnAiYkER wrote:
Anyone who has it still play it? Who wants to share friend codes so we can visit towns?



Wow the name of it sounds dumb.
Message 5 of 41 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/07/2005
Offline
4235 posts
 

Re: I just got Animal Crossing for DS

Apr 14, 2007
Animal Crossing: Wild World was my religion for the first two months I had it. Then I realized I played it to death, and haven't touched it in quite some time. No doubt though, it's a great game. Just don't play it TOO much.
Obama/Biden '08: Socialism We Can Believe In
Message 6 of 41 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/26/2006
Offline
14001 posts
 

Re: I just got Animal Crossing for DS

Apr 14, 2007
hmm lemme get my ds and ill give you my ds friend code thingy
Message 7 of 41 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/20/2005
Offline
6710 posts
 

Re: I just got Animal Crossing for DS

Apr 14, 2007
   i got bored of that game after a week or two

i have a ds lite and a psp just stting there collecting dust
beaaatles.png
Message 8 of 41 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: I just got Animal Crossing for DS

Apr 14, 2007


PcShPrPoLnAiYkER wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:
I heard that game was pretty boring and was kinda dumb.


Its alright, i just bought it because my DS has been sitting there. I haven't played it in a long time.


Exactly. You haven't played it in a long time, so it couldn't have been that great of a game.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 9 of 41 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/08/2005
Offline
2171 posts
 

Re: I just got Animal Crossing for DS

Apr 14, 2007


Kizzerdrix wrote:


PcShPrPoLnAiYkER wrote:


Kizzerdrix wrote:
I heard that game was pretty boring and was kinda dumb.


Its alright, i just bought it because my DS has been sitting there. I haven't played it in a long time.


Exactly. You haven't played it in a long time, so it couldn't have been that great of a game.


I said i havent played my DS in a long time. I only had NSMB and i beat that.. so i got bored of that game and i just got AC today.
Message 10 of 41 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes