Dec 04 2006
By: Ghettofry~ Gaming Beast 2230 posts

I hope I get in!

6 replies 2 views Edited Dec 4, 2006
I just signed up for the Halo 3 Beta! Hurray! I hope I get in, it seems to me like not too many people know that it is up...
Message 1 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
958 posts

Re: I hope I get in!

Dec 4, 2006

Ghettofry wrote:
I just signed up for the Halo 3 Beta! Hurray! I hope I get in, it seems to me like not too many people know that it is up...

and now you just told everyone

silly sausage
No, i won't join your crappy lameass forum!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Message 2 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2230 posts

Dec 4, 2006

pob-pnuk wrote:

Ghettofry wrote:

silly sausage

Everyone will sign up sooner or later anyway, and besides, if it is a first come first serve priority, I am already ahead and guarenteed!
Message 3 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5818 posts

Dec 4, 2006
Umm , I have no idea what you're talking about since halo3.com hasn't been updated yet. It still says "Check back 12.04.06 "

Apparently the site you registered at was fake and it was intended to steal people's hotmail/MSN account and password. I got this from the Bungie forums because alot of people are reporting that their password's have changed and such.

Message Edited by KING_omletGRIM on 12-04-2006 12:49 PM

Can you see.. Arbiter ? The moment of salvation.. is upon us.
Message 4 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2230 posts

Dec 4, 2006

KING_omletGRIM wrote:
Umm , I have no idea what you're talking about since halo3.com hasn't been updated yet. It still says "Check back 12.04.06 "

Apparently the site you registered at was fake and it was intended to steal people's hotmail/MSN account and password. I got this from the Bungie forums because alot of people are reporting that their password's have changed and such.

Message Edited by KING_omletGRIM on 12-04-2006 12:49 PM

Well, the site is from Microsoft Games, and has a secure NET Passport sign in, so...I really doubt it. Besides, I signed into my account right after I signed up, so no problems right now. Thanks for warning me though.
Message 5 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Dec 4, 2006

pob-pnuk wrote:

Ghettofry wrote:

silly sausage

Thats an interesting thing to call somebody...Smiley Indifferent
Message 6 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
68 posts

Dec 4, 2006
I've been looking everywhere and cant find a working link. Most of the links I keep getting a "You are not authorized to view this page".

Message 7 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes