First Son
9 posts

Re: I have grown to hate Sony...

Jan 11, 2014

apsrocks wrote:

I AM REFUSING to purchase "PS4" due to its lackluster non-play of my older PS titles from 1,2 & 3. + ITS REFUSAL TO ALLOW EXTERNAL HD/USB Stick SUPPORT,  BUT the MAIN THING that has me upset  is the NAZIism with GAME SAVES! Im personally MISSING the days of memory cards due to the fact PS LOCKS MY PS3 GAMESAVES WHERE I CANNOT SAVE MY SAVES ON MY OTHER PS3 IN MY BEDROOM! I then tried a PS+ account ONLY to find theres a "24hr limit" on downloading them on my system! All this control freakism needs to stop SONY! Your losing me as a customer & I have been a PS Gaming fan for many years now! Way back in the 90s! If you was going to "lock" saves to a machine you ought to ATLEAST bring back the memory card option and allow us to our saves on them? For systems like 3 & 4 not currently built with a memory card reader a reader should be sold seperatly! I totally find PS's & Sonys disrespect for my right to save my game saves annoying! When you play WWE games with created wrestlers if i want my made characters on each system I have to create them on each! totally annoying! Please correct this problem! Im coming to the point where I may even throw the whole SONY brand out of my life UNLESS Its a product really need it! I hate its total disrespect for my rights as a consumer!  As a musician it sometimes depends on me to use certian types of media However like I stated above I may skip sony for my product needs! Thank You & also thank you for taking the fun out of "gaming" over your need to show everyone your in control!

I love sony

gifs photo:  yukata.gif
Message 21 of 43 (126 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12918 posts

Jan 11, 2014

Juan1992 wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
You can't save the saves to a USB stick?

Most games you can. As for the ones that are locked, you need to be a PS Plus subscriber to transfer those saved games.

-_- More money to spend. Guess I'll be looking up what games rely on that. Not that I don't plan on getting PS Plus, but for anyone who might not be able to afford to spend another $50 dollars on a subscription, it's rather impractical.

smdedspace2.png

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 22 of 43 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6875 posts

Jan 11, 2014

Box9Missingo wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

Most games you can. As for the ones that are locked, you need to be a PS Plus subscriber to transfer those saved games.

-_- More money to spend. Guess I'll be looking up what games rely on that. Not that I don't plan on getting PS Plus, but for anyone who might not be able to afford to spend another $50 dollars on a subscription, it's rather impractical.

I agree on his complaint about not carrying over all your saved data. There's some games I had to give up on when my old HDD died out. It's one of the reasons why I never played Sonic 4: Episode 1 again.

Message 23 of 43 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1581 posts

Jan 11, 2014

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

If you don't like Sony, Get out of these forums and stop complaing.  We don't need anymore trolls here. As for the PC community.  I tend to despise them as they are probably the worst you can get for fanboys.

doc shady signature
Message 24 of 43 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9888 posts

Jan 11, 2014
Again with people complaining about the lack of MP3 support. It will be patched in later. So it didn't have it at the start, big deal. It's getting it at some point so what's the problem?
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 25 of 43 (97 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6875 posts

Jan 11, 2014

nasrulez wrote:
Again with people complaining about the lack of MP3 support. It will be patched in later. So it didn't have it at the start, big deal. It's getting it at some point so what's the problem?

Is there a confirmed date on when the update will be up? Has Sony made an announcement yet?

Message 26 of 43 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9888 posts

Jan 11, 2014
No. There has been no official date when that patch is coming. But it is indeed coming.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 27 of 43 (93 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12461 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2014

Box9Missingo wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

If I had known about the copyright protected saved data in some video games prior to actually purchasing them and playing through them then I probably wouldn’t have added them to my video game collection in the first place. Those are some cold hard facts (I just don't like this approach).

Anyone looking for more information about locked game saves for PlayStation Network titles or information about how to transfer data between PlayStation 3 video game consoles might like to check out this thread at playstationtrophies.org: PS3T's Official Locked Saved Games Thread.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 28 of 43 (86 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Jan 11, 2014

Complainers logic:

Everything I want has to be there at launch or I will bash it and not buy it and complain about it, even though it'll be there soon.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 29 of 43 (75 Views)
VP of Gaming
36679 posts

Jan 11, 2014

like i said before so every console that sony will release in the future will be a "basic" console with little to no features and the stuff people want and use will be added in an update at an unknown time in the future?

and by then there might even be a price drop on the console?

and i know some people say this is a gaming console meant to play videogames etc... so why add all the other stuff in the first place then?

Message 30 of 43 (61 Views)
0 Likes