VP of Gaming
29174 posts

Re: I have grown to hate Sony...

Jan 11, 2014

apsrocks wrote:

I AM REFUSING to purchase "PS4" due to its lackluster non-play of my older PS titles from 1,2 & 3. + ITS REFUSAL TO ALLOW EXTERNAL HD/USB Stick SUPPORT,  BUT the MAIN THING that has me upset  is the NAZIism with GAME SAVES! Im personally MISSING the days of memory cards due to the fact PS LOCKS MY PS3 GAMESAVES WHERE I CANNOT SAVE MY SAVES ON MY OTHER PS3 IN MY BEDROOM! I then tried a PS+ account ONLY to find theres a "24hr limit" on downloading them on my system! All this control freakism needs to stop SONY! Your losing me as a customer & I have been a PS Gaming fan for many years now! Way back in the 90s! If you was going to "lock" saves to a machine you ought to ATLEAST bring back the memory card option and allow us to our saves on them? For systems like 3 & 4 not currently built with a memory card reader a reader should be sold seperatly! I totally find PS's & Sonys disrespect for my right to save my game saves annoying! When you play WWE games with created wrestlers if i want my made characters on each system I have to create them on each! totally annoying! Please correct this problem! Im coming to the point where I may even throw the whole SONY brand out of my life UNLESS Its a product really need it! I hate its total disrespect for my rights as a consumer!  As a musician it sometimes depends on me to use certian types of media However like I stated above I may skip sony for my product needs! Thank You & also thank you for taking the fun out of "gaming" over your need to show everyone your in control!

Your first point is actually false. You are allowed to share content between two systems active on your account, and that includes game saves.

For your second point, since the PS3 uses USB ports, you can use a flash drive as a defacto memory card, which is actually cheaper and more practical since you can store more than just Playstation saves on it.

As a "musician", I don't know why you're depending on Playstation products. At the very least you should have a PC, which you can have programs like Mixcraft for recording, or if you want to go all out you should have a Mac Book or iMac, and programs like Garage Band and/or Logic Pro.

As for the rest of this diatribe...

Message 11 of 43 (141 Views)
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Jan 11, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Solid---Steak wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

at least there are some people not buying it cause of the stupid things they did with the ps4

If no one bought it, then there would be no reason for Sony to make changes.

yeahbut they made nice changes by adding stuff people liked in the ps3...

why take it away from the ps4?

The only thing I can think of that people are angry about is no MP3 support. I don't really mind it, since I listen to music on my phone or laptop.

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 12 of 43 (138 Views)
VP of Gaming
37659 posts

Jan 11, 2014

Solid---Steak wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Solid---Steak wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

at least there are some people not buying it cause of the stupid things they did with the ps4

The only thing I can think of that people are angry about is no MP3 support. I don't really mind it, since I listen to music on my phone or laptop.

i heard it doesnt support 3d games either...

also the usb slot can do way less things than the ps3 usb can..

it also doesnt support blu tooth head sets

Message 13 of 43 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6980 posts

Jan 11, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Solid---Steak wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Solid---Steak wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

This is the only problem I have with the ps4, also AC4 is the only worthwhile game imo.

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 14 of 43 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Jan 11, 2014

JayJay2515 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Solid---Steak wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Solid---Steak wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

This is the only problem I have with the ps4, also AC4 is the only worthwhile game imo.

Don't Starve, Resogun, and BF4 are good too. 

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 15 of 43 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6980 posts

Jan 11, 2014

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 16 of 43 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13132 posts

Jan 11, 2014
You can't save the saves to a USB stick?
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 17 of 43 (100 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1873 posts

Jan 11, 2014

If you don't like Sony, Get out of these forums and stop complaing.  We don't need anymore trolls here. As for the PC community.  I tend to despise them as they are probably the worst you can get for fanboys.

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 18 of 43 (94 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6935 posts

Jan 11, 2014

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
You can't save the saves to a USB stick?

Most games you can. As for the ones that are locked, you need to be a PS Plus subscriber to transfer those saved games.

Message 19 of 43 (88 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37659 posts

Jan 11, 2014

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

If you don't like Sony, Get out of these forums and stop complaing.  We don't need anymore trolls here. As for the PC community.  I tend to despise them as they are probably the worst you can get for fanboys.

i dislike sony in certain things they do but i still play the ps3 and enjoy other sony products what about me?

Message 20 of 43 (85 Views)
0 Likes