Jan 11 2014
By: apsrocks First Son 1 posts

I have grown to hate Sony...

42 replies 276 views Edited Jan 11, 2014

I AM REFUSING to purchase "PS4" due to its lackluster non-play of my older PS titles from 1,2 & 3. + ITS REFUSAL TO ALLOW EXTERNAL HD/USB Stick SUPPORT,  BUT the MAIN THING that has me upset  is the NAZIism with GAME SAVES! Im personally MISSING the days of memory cards due to the fact PS LOCKS MY PS3 GAMESAVES WHERE I CANNOT SAVE MY SAVES ON MY OTHER PS3 IN MY BEDROOM! I then tried a PS+ account ONLY to find theres a "24hr limit" on downloading them on my system! All this control freakism needs to stop SONY! Your losing me as a customer & I have been a PS Gaming fan for many years now! Way back in the 90s! If you was going to "lock" saves to a machine you ought to ATLEAST bring back the memory card option and allow us to our saves on them? For systems like 3 & 4 not currently built with a memory card reader a reader should be sold seperatly! I totally find PS's & Sonys disrespect for my right to save my game saves annoying! When you play WWE games with created wrestlers if i want my made characters on each system I have to create them on each! totally annoying! Please correct this problem! Im coming to the point where I may even throw the whole SONY brand out of my life UNLESS Its a product really need it! I hate its total disrespect for my rights as a consumer!  As a musician it sometimes depends on me to use certian types of media However like I stated above I may skip sony for my product needs! Thank You & also thank you for taking the fun out of "gaming" over your need to show everyone your in control!

Message 1 of 43 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
465 posts

Re: I have grown to hate Sony...

Jan 11, 2014

SOLUTION: Build a PC. Its what i did. I have no regreats, really fun!

Message 2 of 43 (263 Views)
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Jan 11, 2014

Drink_Guinness_ wrote:

Some people prefer consoles, or don't have the time to build one.

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 3 of 43 (259 Views)
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Jan 11, 2014
Or the money to constantly update them. Also the PC community is... Loud, childishly loud.
Message 4 of 43 (253 Views)
Gaming Beast
1581 posts

Jan 11, 2014

Drink_Guinness_ wrote:

You, my good sir, will be trolled, but you are wise beyond your years.

doc shady signature
Message 5 of 43 (230 Views)
Gaming Beast
1581 posts

Jan 11, 2014

Splatteregg wrote:
Or the money to constantly update them. Also the PC community is... Loud, childishly loud.

doc shady signature
Message 6 of 43 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19119 posts

Jan 11, 2014

apsrocks wrote:

I AM REFUSING to purchase "PS4" due to its lackluster non-play of my older PS titles from 1,2 & 3. + ITS REFUSAL TO ALLOW EXTERNAL HD/USB Stick SUPPORT,  BUT the MAIN THING that has me upset  is the NAZIism with GAME SAVES! Im personally MISSING the days of memory cards due to the fact PS LOCKS MY PS3 GAMESAVES WHERE I CANNOT SAVE MY SAVES ON MY OTHER PS3 IN MY BEDROOM! I then tried a PS+ account ONLY to find theres a "24hr limit" on downloading them on my system! All this control freakism needs to stop SONY! Your losing me as a customer & I have been a PS Gaming fan for many years now! Way back in the 90s! If you was going to "lock" saves to a machine you ought to ATLEAST bring back the memory card option and allow us to our saves on them? For systems like 3 & 4 not currently built with a memory card reader a reader should be sold seperatly! I totally find PS's & Sonys disrespect for my right to save my game saves annoying! When you play WWE games with created wrestlers if i want my made characters on each system I have to create them on each! totally annoying! Please correct this problem! Im coming to the point where I may even throw the whole SONY brand out of my life UNLESS Its a product really need it! I hate its total disrespect for my rights as a consumer!  As a musician it sometimes depends on me to use certian types of media However like I stated above I may skip sony for my product needs! Thank You & also thank you for taking the fun out of "gaming" over your need to show everyone your in control!

And it isn't much better over in the xbox community where you have to have an internet connection to play your games on the xbox one.

photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 7 of 43 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
38981 posts

Jan 11, 2014

at least there are some people not buying it cause of the stupid things they did with the ps4

Message 8 of 43 (214 Views)
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Jan 11, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

at least there are some people not buying it cause of the stupid things they did with the ps4

If no one bought it, then there would be no reason for Sony to make changes.

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 9 of 43 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
38981 posts

Jan 11, 2014

Solid---Steak wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

If no one bought it, then there would be no reason for Sony to make changes.

yeahbut they made nice changes by adding stuff people liked in the ps3...

why take it away from the ps4?

Message 10 of 43 (204 Views)
0 Likes