MVP Support
14101 posts

Re: I have grown to hate Sony...

Jan 11, 2014

a24fan wrote:

Although it's nice to have backwards compatibility, you buy a NEW CONSOLE to play NEW GAMES, so I don't see the big issue with that. Game saves, yeah I can see your point with that but I don't think it's a deal breaker. Maybe I'm just not that picky and easy to please but whatever, to each their own. Build a PC if you want to do whatever you want with it. 

It's got nothing to do with BC, just saving in general. Having to jump through more hoops to do so.

That's an easy thing to say, but that COSTS MONEY. Not to mention, I don't really have any interest in PC gaming, tbh.

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 41 of 43 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1581 posts

Jan 12, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

but all the stuff they added in their previous console should already be a standard in the next gen console

PLUS adding MORE new features that the ps3 never had

not add some feature that the ps3 already had and call it new

The subscription based features work out of the box.  Gotta keep the bennys rolling in.  Other features that do not provide a direct source of income will come later.

doc shady signature
Message 42 of 43 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
38823 posts

Jan 12, 2014

docshady wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

but all the stuff they added in their previous console should already be a standard in the next gen console

PLUS adding MORE new features that the ps3 never had

not add some feature that the ps3 already had and call it new

The subscription based features work out of the box.  Gotta keep the bennys rolling in.  Other features that do not provide a direct source of income will come later.

its always about the money unfortunatly

Message 43 of 43 (92 Views)
0 Likes