Reply
Dec 25 2006
By: Hood_Station Keyblade Wielder 10110 posts
Offline

I have a question about my phone [56k Warning]

10 replies 4 views Edited Dec 25, 2006
But first congratz on having a successful christmasSmiley Happy

O.k, I just got a new phone from Verizon Wireless, and it's an MP3 Player phone, but it has no headphone jack on it....so can I use a bluetooth headset to listen to my music?

  
Message 1 of 11 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/15/2005
Offline
2041 posts
 

Re: I have a question about my phone [56k Warning]

Dec 25, 2006
Read the manual, how should we know?


Guess who's back.
Message 2 of 11 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/14/2003
Offline
9712 posts
 

Re: I have a question about my phone [56k Warning]

Dec 25, 2006


Station-PSP wrote:
But first congratz on having a successful christmasSmiley Happy

O.k, I just got a new phone from Verizon Wireless, and it's an MP3 Player phone, but it has no headphone jack on it....so can I use a bluetooth headset to listen to my music?

  


Not to be mean but like the previous person suggested, read the manual that it came with.
Message 3 of 11 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 03/18/2006
Offline
10110 posts
 

Re: I have a question about my phone [56k Warning]

Dec 25, 2006


pyoung0259 wrote:
Read the manual, how should we know?


Are you mad?
Message 4 of 11 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/20/2006
Offline
2461 posts
 

Re: I have a question about my phone [56k Warning]

Dec 25, 2006


Station-PSP wrote:


pyoung0259 wrote:
Read the manual, how should we know?


Are you mad?


lol

The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of the Xbox 360 and are of a personal nature.
Message 5 of 11 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 03/18/2006
Offline
10110 posts
 

Re: I have a question about my phone [56k Warning]

Dec 25, 2006


NY KNICKS wrote:


Station-PSP wrote:


pyoung0259 wrote:
Read the manual, how should we know?


Are you mad?


lol


LOL I know right
Message 6 of 11 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/24/2005
Offline
9247 posts
 

Re: I have a question about my phone [56k Warning]

Dec 25, 2006
RTFM.
Message 7 of 11 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/15/2005
Offline
2041 posts
 

Re: I have a question about my phone [56k Warning]

Dec 25, 2006
I forgot to say, two pictures isn't a 56k hazard.


Guess who's back.
Message 8 of 11 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 03/18/2006
Offline
10110 posts
 

Re: I have a question about my phone [56k Warning]

Dec 25, 2006
LOL NVM, I see the headphone jackSmiley Surprised
it's on the top of the phoneSmiley Indifferent
Message 9 of 11 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/24/2005
Offline
9247 posts
 

Re: I have a question about my phone [56k Warning]

Dec 25, 2006


Station-PSP wrote:
LOL NVM, I see the headphone jackSmiley Surprised
it's on the top of the phoneSmiley Indifferent


Wow. You're sharp.
Message 10 of 11 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes