Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Last Guardian
13055 posts

Re: I have a NEW riddle!

Mar 16, 2007
That was very lame

Death is not sad, only life never lived.
~Socrates
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2260 posts

Mar 16, 2007
there could be stair for a basement
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6897 posts

Mar 16, 2007
Old
Here's a better one
a cowboy rides into town, there are two barbers in the town, he goes to the first and he has amazingly cut hair, then he goes to the second barber, he has almost no hair, because it's been messed up on so many times. The cowboy ended up getting his haircut by the second, but why would he choose the man with the bad hair instead of the good hair?
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Mar 16, 2007
There can't be any stairs. There's only one floor.:smileywink:
Current Games:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11467 posts

Mar 16, 2007

JakRox wrote:
Old
Here's a better one
a cowboy rides into town, there are two barbers in the town, he goes to the first and he has amazingly cut hair, then he goes to the second barber, he has almost no hair, because it's been messed up on so many times. The cowboy ended up getting his haircut by the second, but why would he choose the man with the bad hair instead of the good hair?

Becasue the other guy cut his hair.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

Mar 16, 2007
But, you didn't say there weren't stairs to the roof tops..... lol.
signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you

95% of teens are addicted to myspace, if you are part of the 5% who have a life paste this into your sig
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6897 posts

Mar 16, 2007

KXkid125 wrote:

JakRox wrote:
Old
Here's a better one

Congrats,

A man has an empty stomach how many eggs does he have to eat for it not to be empty.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11467 posts

Mar 16, 2007

JakRox wrote:

KXkid125 wrote:

JakRox wrote:
Old
Here's a better one

Congrats,

A man has an empty stomach how many eggs does he have to eat for it not to be empty.

One.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Mar 16, 2007
Because the man with the bad hair cut the other barbers hair, and the other barber cut the srcond barbers hair. The first was bad and second was good.

JakRox wrote:
Old
Here's a better one

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11467 posts

Mar 16, 2007

Hofman101 wrote:
Because the man with the bad hair cut the other barbers hair, and the other barber cut the srcond barbers hair. The first was bad and second was good.

JakRox wrote:
Old
Here's a better one

I was faster
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes