Fender Bender
4095 posts

Re: I had to laugh at this...

May 1, 2007
That proves nothing.. The 360 is a far better console than the ps2 will ever be. period. done.
Message 21 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1128 posts

May 1, 2007

Jtuell wrote:
That proves nothing.. The 360 is a far better console than the ps2 will ever be. period. done.

Well, obviously it is. It came out sooner then the PS2 did, by years.

NerdTests.com User Test: The
Message 22 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2089 posts

May 1, 2007
thats awesome!
Message 23 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14655 posts

May 1, 2007

swattkidd wrote:

major_tom wrote:
everyone keeps replacing the pieces of crap because they don't last very long.

, ive only had one ps2 and its the fat one that lasted me years...idk why you fanboys get soo damn defensive over a company.

Message Edited by swattkidd on 04-30-2007 04:30 PM

Same here bro, I'm still phat from day one. I use my phatty to play Guitar hero, since the PS3 doesn't support the controller.

Message 24 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
12687 posts

May 1, 2007

Jtuell wrote:

PS2 is the best system of all time. amazing amount of incredible titles.

edit: and the Xbox 360 is one of the worst consoles of all time imo
  • More hardware failures than any other console ever created
  • No new features, just slightly upgraded the online and XBL arcade
  • The media features suck, i.e. when i try to put music on it, only 1/4 of them actually copy
  • They make a new sku a year and a half after it came out, naming it elite, when truly there is not much new, or "elite" to it
  • A lot of the games dont have graphics anywhere close to its competitor, the PlayStation 3. Sure the Wii cant compare to the PS3 in graphics, but atleast the Wii improved gameplay.
  • The online price is to high and shouldnt even have a price. I could see it having a price back in the xbox days, when PS2 online sucked, but nowadays online isnt anything special. PSN being a free service makes XBL look like crap
  • Microsoft had to resort to a $3.2 billion dollar viral marketing campaign just because they where that desperate to steal some of Sony's thunder
  • Microsoft releases false sales numbers to get people to buy the system because they go "ohh it has the most sales it must be the best"
  • Everyone at microsoft is a bunch of retarded childish people - i.e. crashing sony's european launch event
I am going to go watch Family Guy anyone wanting to start a debate with me will have to wait an hour.

Message Edited by chaingangsoldier69 on 04-30-2007 07:02 PM
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 25 of 25 (3 Views)
0 Likes