First Son
19 posts

Re: I had pizza yesterday and it had me thinking...

Jan 10, 2014

socom69 wrote:

x_TestTube_x wrote:
@ socom69
Can you believe I've never had a cheesesteak before?

You.....have been denied a truly wonderful thing.

Cheeseteak is truly a wonderful thing.  But its a totally different experience than pizza....  Maybe like comparing a Shooter to a Puzzle game.  They serve their different purposes for appropriate moods.

Message 11 of 28 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jan 10, 2014

NickZ2112 wrote:

socom69 wrote:

x_TestTube_x wrote:
@ socom69
Can you believe I've never had a cheesesteak before?

Cheeseteak is truly a wonderful thing.  But its a totally different experience than pizza....  Maybe like comparing a Shooter to a Puzzle game.  They serve their different purposes for appropriate moods.

Cheesesteaks are a lot easier on the eyes to me. And I mean that in the sense that if you eat a whole one in a single sitting, it's normal. But if you eat a whole large pizza, you look like you have a food problem.

"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 12 of 28 (130 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2014

Cheesesteaks are a lot easier on the eyes to me. And I mean that in the sense that if you eat a whole one in a single sitting, it's normal. But if you eat a whole large pizza, you look like you have a food problem.

O yeah for sure.... Eating a whole pizza is a " I have the house to myself,  i'm going to get a six pack and destroy this pizza while playing portal"  Kinda night.  Definitely wouldnt do that in public.

Edit: Pizza and Pacmens moved from PlayStation General!

--Emmental-er

Message 13 of 28 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Jan 10, 2014

I prefer coxinha and guarana when I think of games.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 28 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jan 10, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

I prefer coxinha and guarana when I think of games.  Smiley Very Happy

Thank you for the Googling material.  I was almost afraid those were VDs.... 

Message 15 of 28 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1474 posts

Jan 10, 2014
Alfredo pizza is where it's at bros. None of that red sauce indigestion afterwards. So creamy and juicy. It's like eating pizza and applying ChapStick at the same time. A little salt on the top and maybe some red pepper flakes if you're into that. So good.

Pac Man is cool, but I would rather see a new, enhanced PitFall, Joust, or something like the original Mario Brothers.
Message 16 of 28 (95 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Jan 10, 2014

Na13-31 wrote:
Alfredo pizza is where it's at bros. None of that red sauce indigestion afterwards. So creamy and juicy. It's like eating pizza and applying ChapStick at the same time. A little salt on the top and maybe some red pepper flakes if you're into that. So good.

Pac Man is cool, but I would rather see a new, enhanced PitFall, Joust, or something like the original Mario Brothers.

Suace-less pizza can be a treat.  Some spinach, broccoli & cheese.  I've never heard of Alfredo actually on the pizza though.  That doesn't get tooooo heavy for you?

Message 17 of 28 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1474 posts

Jan 10, 2014
Nah, not too heavy at all. Go with a thinner crust pizza with the alfredo. Agree on the spinach too. It's really good with pepperoni as well (but you may want to skip the salt in the top with the pepperoni).
Message 18 of 28 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Jan 10, 2014

AAAaawww. Pizza Hut meatlover, my favorite!. In pan pizza style.

If only I could get out of this middle of nowhere hole Cat Frustrated Working on it. 

I'll go with Na13-31. Give me Joust or Pitfall... Or even lemmings!

Enough of that Pac-man stuff! lol 

Must say I still play an occasional "super pac-man" (or whatever it's called) I got with PS+ once in a while. 

On the side note Smiley Wink Had an Alfredo pizz a couple. Really nice. Unless you have a pizza crave. Than you need the tomato sauce.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 19 of 28 (77 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Jan 10, 2014
Pan Pizza style is fine... But when you really want to step your game up, going STUFFED CRUST is the way.

As far as PacMan goes. I always chose to play Galaga on those arcade machines anyway.
Message 20 of 28 (75 Views)