Jan 10 2014
By: socom69 Uncharted Territory 1729 posts

I had pizza yesterday and it had me thinking...

27 replies 219 views Edited Jan 10, 2014

When will we see another pacman game

"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 1 of 28 (219 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Re: I had pizza yesterday and it had me thinking...

Jan 10, 2014

I think there was a new one announced a couple months back,  like a 3d platformer type of game. 

Either way,  Tell me more about this Pizza.... Where was it from?  What topings are we talking about? Did you kill the whole thing in one sitting?  Beer pairing?  Lets get some details.  

Message 2 of 28 (206 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jan 10, 2014

NickZ2112 wrote:

I think there was a new one announced a couple months back,  like a 3d platformer type of game. 

Either way,  Tell me more about this Pizza.... Where was it from?  What topings are we talking about? Did you kill the whole thing in one sitting?  Beer pairing?  Lets get some details.  

It was pizza hut. One slice was chicken and pineapple, the other slice was meat lovers. I can't eat a full pizza, my limit in any given sitting is 3 slices (counting a large pie)

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 3 of 28 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jan 10, 2014
I love pizza and beer. My favorite meal.
Message 4 of 28 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jan 10, 2014

x_TestTube_x wrote:
I love pizza and beer. My favorite meal.

I like cheesesteaks more honestly.

Message 5 of 28 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jan 10, 2014

socom69 wrote:

NickZ2112 wrote:

It was pizza hut. One slice was chicken and pineapple, the other slice was meat lovers. I can't eat a full pizza, my limit in any given sitting is 3 slices (counting a large pie)

Chicken and Pineapple sounds interesting.... I've always been more of chicken and canadian bacon type of guy.   As for slices:  3 is a very reasonable/responsible number.

Are you a big Pacman fan?  

Message 6 of 28 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jan 10, 2014
@ socom69
Can you believe I've never had a cheesesteak before?
Message 7 of 28 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jan 10, 2014

NickZ2112 wrote:

socom69 wrote:

NickZ2112 wrote:

Chicken and Pineapple sounds interesting.... I've always been more of chicken and canadian bacon type of guy.   As for slices:  3 is a very reasonable/responsible number.

Are you a big Pacman fan?  

Not really, I just wanted to make a really dumb thread like everyone else on here does.

#WhenInRome

I'll play pacman when I'm in an area that has it, but I don't really think about it unless I'm in that situation or when I'm eating pizza.

Message 8 of 28 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jan 10, 2014

x_TestTube_x wrote:
@ socom69
Can you believe I've never had a cheesesteak before?

You.....have been denied a truly wonderful thing.

Message 9 of 28 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jan 10, 2014
Ha ha, I'll have to get around to trying one.
Message 10 of 28 (156 Views)
0 Likes